Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine told some one he knows about my IS300 and well the guy( who obviously doesn't knwo any thign and i say it again ANYTHING) about cars said that he wants to race me and well i had another post about that. and as every body suggested i dindt race with him bec he had NOS on his V6 mustang.
Well now while talkign to him today he told me that he can do 0-60 on his 2001 AUTOMATIC mustang V6 ( not a GT) with out any mods under 4 seconds . lol
i had to hang up then and there and i had to tell all you guys about this too so if any of you live in this area and want to make easy bucks you can race with him i will do it soon though will tell you how it went.

·
Registered
192 Posts
any mustang that isn't a saleen....SUkSSSSZ...i used to have a mustang gt....i just have one thing to say...i love my lex

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i test drove a 2001 Mustang GT before buying my LEX and i didn't think twice. and Mustang had such bad reviews on CARPOINT.com in customer reviews there were two posts that said that THE BODY under the Driver car seat was so badly made that two people died bec of that. The car hit a bump and the driver seat went through the car body and drivers head got stuck under the steering and the car crashed. and that was it for me and Mustangs :) no more Mustangs for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
WOW my cobra cant do that .. this guy must be a real driver, he can smoke a saleen 351 with his V6 and with out any mods.. F1 should make a contract with him. This guy is funny looooooooooool.

------------------
1. 99 Cobra with Saleen body kit.
2.CL-S with headers, mufflers,springs, 18 inch wheels, V-AFC, AEM intake.
Waiting for the Supercharger.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
alright mrkool, tell this jackass that he is be challenged by a normally aspirated talon, if he wants be $ on it, lets do it, we can meet at 70&695, like i told you about, and race there, the 1/4 mile is sectioned off, and i will be happy to take his money, tell him it is a 93 talon ES, and i will be happy to crush him. you can sit back and laugh too!

------------------
"the gene pool could
use some chlorine!"
http://www.shitonhonda.com"-Funny Site!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts