Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its all in the works...

I am sure they want to get some sort of interest involved to get somewhat of a count on who is going.

·
Registered
584 Posts
i can go anytime after december 12th. i had planned on going to visit a friend down there after this semester so if it was between dec 12th or jan 12th it would be perfect. sounds fun though!

·
Mr. Negative
11,977 Posts
I looked at the link and it doesn't look like anything is set. Is there a date and location? This is getting boarderline rediculous. What about the Nov15 RaceRock MR2 deal, is that what this is about????/

·
Registered
656 Posts
IS_Dude said:
I looked at the link and it doesn't look like anything is set. Is there a date and location? This is getting boarderline rediculous. What about the Nov15 RaceRock MR2 deal, is that what this is about????/
I should be open any given weekend.

2 things:

1) Yes we need a time and date. Is this particular meet is going to be in Miami since it was started by Freelance?

2) The MR2 Race Rock Cafe meet I read off the Orlandoforums website. Don't know how big it is going to be but I'll stop by.

J

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Randy...you know Im game...Just tell me when and where...
-Matt

·
Blue Glowie
3,611 Posts
Hmm.. should we just try and merge the South Florida meet with this one? It would be pretty close to our Nov meet we were planning. I guess it depends who is down for a road trip.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That might be a good idea, a Club Lexus/IS300.net meet....

As long as we get to go Kart Racing, I am down... :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Anyone know where the location is? A ClubLexus/Is300.net meet would be reel nice! And hueg prolly
-matt

·
Premium Member
16,536 Posts
Freelance said:
That might be a good idea, a Club Lexus/IS300.net meet....

As long as we get to go Kart Racing, I am down... :D
Same here!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Freelance, HIN is Dec 11th or 12th down in Miami. It is only 1 day/night. We should have the meet the other day. Just a thought.

I would try to get an Atlanta caravan down. :chill: I do have some models ready for HIN if we go.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1SICKLEX said:
Freelance, HIN is Dec 11th or 12th down in Miami. It is only 1 day/night. We should have the meet the other day. Just a thought.

I would try to get an Atlanta caravan down. :chill: I do have some models ready for HIN if we go.
You just made my day.. Espically since you guys want to come down to MIA... :D

But what really makes my day is that HIN is on the 11th & 12th, reason being is that my girl graduates college on the 13th, and I won't be able to leave her that day... so YAY thank you now I can attend the show....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.