Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a fidanza flywheel from THmotorsports on 3/4/13. It said right on my order, 4-5 days shipping...

Never received tracking info. So i email them on the 6th. No reply. Emailed them on the 8th. No reply. Finally called them on the 11th, they said it will be shipping on the 12th!! they said i will have it in 2days

Today I still hadnt received tracking info so I called again. They tell me it shipped and they were just about to send me the tracking info.

I check the tracking number, It shipped THIS AFTERNOON (3/14/13) 10 days after i ordered it! And its not supposed to arrive until monday!!

I have an event next saturday and now i have no time to install the clutch or break it in. Super pissed!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Wow... nothing new with THMotorsports. They really need to change the way they handle things.. They're losing LOTS of customers, including me.

Wish you the best of luck with your flywheel tho!

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
I ordered a fidanza flywheel from THmotorsports on 3/4/13. It said right on my order, 4-5 days shipping...

Never received tracking info. So i email them on the 6th. No reply. Emailed them on the 8th. No reply. Finally called them on the 11th, they said it will be shipping on the 12th!! they said i will have it in 2days

Today I still hadnt received tracking info so I called again. They tell me it shipped and they were just about to send me the tracking info.

I check the tracking number, It shipped THIS AFTERNOON (3/14/13) 10 days after i ordered it! And its not supposed to arrive until monday!!

I have an event next saturday and now i have no time to install the clutch or break it in. Super pissed!
Original Poster has been given a compensation piece for his next order and THMotorsports explained why this happened. I will tell the community the same thing I told the OP in a private message because it is relevant to all.

Please try to make orders through someone like myself who is a THMotorsports representative instead through the website to ensure a proper discount for being on the forums and the best in customer service. By placing your order with a THMotorsports representative like myself ensures that the item will be in-stock and available for shipment unless otherwise notated. Placing your order with a THMotorsports representative as an authorized forum vendor is always best.

Wow... nothing new with THMotorsports. They really need to change the way they handle things.. They're losing LOTS of customers, including me.

Wish you the best of luck with your flywheel tho!
We are changing as a company at all times to better service our customers and maintain our "A" rating on the BBB along with the hundreds of positive reviews on every major automotive forum out there. You have done your due diligence commenting on every single one of our threads when any customer has any sort of an issue.

I will state for the record that we offered you a nice compensation piece as well and decided not to accept it. Even when we spoke 6 months after the problem you had with our service, we still extended a warm welcome. We have to run a business and stay within margins, we can only do so much within our power and have to keep things within reasonable means. Our offer to you still stands with you and is more the adequate. Just letting everyone know that THMotorsports is eager to assist you in any way we can to accommodate you.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ThMotorsports refunded $50 for the hassle.

Just wanted to let you guys know. I thought that was fair of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.