Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally... after 90 days and 90 nights... the Vertex S-Type bumper is here...

sOlo

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
looks good! keep up the good works :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks everyone for ur response. I will try and take some more shoots by weekend.

Here's 2 more:

MyBrideErgoInblk&TakataHarnesses

sOlo

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thats a nice bumper. If I ever was to put a kit on the is300, I would definitely go w/ that. Too bad your car is black, pictures do no justice to black cars w/ body kits. I'm pretty sure it looks sick in person.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
where do u get thatfront from ive never heard of the company before

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
damn, that looks good........solo, we gotta meet up sometime so i can check it out in person :lol:

what happened to your tint? (your car used to be pitch black) :eek:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
that's the T&E Vertex front bumper, but its not the regular one (seen on the popular green Altezza drift video) .. this one is the S-Type version(Vertex specifiy this bumper is FMIC friendly, mainly for turbo Altezzas)

its the same front bumper on the Apexi D1 Drift Altezza from 2 years ago, and currently on the Apexi Cicuit Attack Altezza this year ... as well a Super Taikyuu Altezza from a few years ago, forgot which team ...

Cotosport is not the name of the bumper, they are merely a tuner/shop in Japan with an Altezza that happens to run the same bumper ..

·
Registered
246 Posts
lunatictokyo said:
that's the T&E Vertex front bumper, but its not the regular one (seen on the popular green Altezza drift video) .. this one is the S-Type version(Vertex specifiy this bumper is FMIC friendly, mainly for turbo Altezzas)

its the same front bumper on the Apexi D1 Drift Altezza from 2 years ago, and currently on the Apexi Cicuit Attack Altezza this year ... as well a Super Taikyuu Altezza from a few years ago, forgot which team ...

Cotosport is not the name of the bumper, they are merely a tuner/shop in Japan with an Altezza that happens to run the same bumper ..
Thanks for clarifing... 8)

sOlo

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1NewLexIS300 said:
damn, that looks good........solo, we gotta meet up sometime so i can check it out in person :lol:

what happened to your tint? (your car used to be pitch black) :eek:
wsup Mike.. I had tint on the driver and passenger side.. after too many fix-its... decide to take it off.... sux but cops keep following me...

hit me up whenever..

sOlo

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Man you suck!! I hate your ass....i wish i woulda bought your bumper...(i have the regular kit) (the silver Altezza as pictured) DAMN YOU MAN :D

NICE RIDE CLEAN

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JDMIS300 said:
Man you suck!! I hate your ass....i wish i woulda bought your bumper...(i have the regular kit) (the silver Altezza as pictured) DAMN YOU MAN :D

NICE RIDE CLEAN
:eek: sOlo :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
nice, wut about the sides and rear though? :wink:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IS300eR said:
nice, wut about the sides and rear though? :wink:

Its on order.... but i wont tell u which1..... hahaha :crazy:

sOlo

HKS?VOLK?VERTEX?BRIDE?TAKATA?CUSCO?APEXI?RANDOSPORT

·
Registered
350 Posts
TKElexus said:
Very tight. that is the first time i have seen that grill where it looks good on a car. good work. more pics
I AGREE!! usually that grill sticks out like a sore thumb....but on this ride it blends in perfectly. good work. that ish is nice!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Very nice! I hope you show up at the PLP grand opening so all us locals can check out your ride. Question: So, do you loose the airbag feature when you modded the seats? Is that Illeagal? Shhhhhh.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts