Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 249 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
If i don't have shipping info by friday I'm charging back on the entire sale and sending this to the site admins this has gotten ridiculous.
These came in 2 months ago and still haven't shipped. I'm all for not rushing them but seriously that's a little over the top. Yes I'm pissed I'm tired of getting the run around with this crap. I send a pm about an email change and i get a sorry i cant forward pm's you should contact our shipping manager........... How about you get off your ass and write it down and go hand it to your shipping manager.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #202 (Edited)
Call this number: 1-800-959-0145 ext 7.

If they do not help you call version directly at this number:

VERSION Tel: 847.290.1533
M-F 11-7 CST

Version Had my tracking number and I called them personally to get it. I got it on the phone with version. TH sent me the tracking number by e-mail a few days afterwards. Just call.... Pm'ing doesn't really get ppl too far with customer service as most of these vendors, ie; SRT, TH, etc... are on multiple forums and can't/don't keep up with it....

Whoever is pissed at the level of clarity and all that,,, i feel u. Me too... we've been waiting for too long lol. I'm just happy i know that its on the way. Call version direct if you want... they had all my information as they were the ones who are shipping it out... not TH. TH gets a forwarded e-mail from version with all the tracking info. If you want to go to the source... theres the number :)

IMO, i dont think that it was TH's fault this was delayed as long as it was... they placed an order to Version and Version did the rest... so I think the delay resided with them. I do totally understand that TH has a responsibility to keep uptodate with their customers ... however since they are as busy as they were and there wasn't exactly any new news over the weeks I can understand why this thread was a bit stagnant. They are a bit overworked and understaffed and I believe have a tough time dealing with all their logistics... so for out Version order... i've been trying to bridge that gap on some off time.

ROAD RUNNER WEBSITE: http://www.rdfs.com/

Tinh Tran: (Washington) 174971762
Aidan Borges: (Canada): SHIPPING TODAY MAY 4.
Tracy Hammant: (Louisiana): SHIPPING TODAY MAY 4.
Kevin M. : Please call them back asap. (1800-959-0145)
James Brewer: Please call them back since the Fedex Account you supplied apparently won't take the large sized box.

If your name wasn't listed here, PM me. I believe these are all the people.

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Official Note from myself:

Guys,

I am so sorry this went the way it did. Adam, who handled this group buy did whatever he could to his capacity to get this done. The rest of this is left with Version Select. I am honestly really pissed about how this went down because we have been supporting you guys heavily and don't want any negative action. If anyone feels they are getting wronged, call me at 1-800-959-0145 ext 5 and we can chat. This is the last time we are doing a version select group buy, as this has gone sour. The kits are great, but the company supplying them is doing a horrible job shipping the parts out. This is our top priority now to get you guys taken care of and done. Again, its unfortunate it happen the way it did.

Thank you everyone for understanding.

Thanks in advance,

Edward – General Manager
1-800-959-0145 ext 5
[email protected]
AIM: THMotorsportscom
THMotorsports - Lowest Price Parts HKS Exhaust Apexi World Sport Koni Seibon Carbon Fiber ACT Exedy Clutch Skunk2 - Homepage

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Its just as frustrating for us too. What makes it difficult is that its hard to track forum names with real names. However we just spend the last 2 hours determining the problems and will have more shipping soon. Thanks Hiral.

We are working with VS to get these kits out as fast as possible and this will be their main priority.

Estano your kit was under a different name than your own...it will ship today or tomorrow, it was just prepared for shipment.

Kevin.M. I need to hear from you ASAP!!! please call me @ 800-959-0145 ex2 M-F 9AM-7PM. We are pretty available on the phone.

Lastly....if anyone wants to cancel just call us and we will take care of your refund in a fast fashion.

-Adam

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
If i don't have shipping info by friday I'm charging back on the entire sale and sending this to the site admins this has gotten ridiculous.
These came in 2 months ago and still haven't shipped. I'm all for not rushing them but seriously that's a little over the top. Yes I'm pissed I'm tired of getting the run around with this crap. I send a pm about an email change and i get a sorry i cant forward pm's you should contact our shipping manager........... How about you get off your ass and write it down and go hand it to your shipping manager.
Hey,

I sent you a PM explaining your situation with your order. I think it will be very clear now. After I figured out your real name ( all I had was your forum name here ) I emailed you, and PMd you since the phone you provided is out of service. :)

LMK what you want to do.

-Adam

·
Registered
281 Posts
Been try to get ahold of you VIA the forum and phone but no reply... Can we still get in on this or any idea when they will be back instock?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Has mine been sent out yet?

What about my tracking number? :(

It was supposed to be sent out the same day as Tracy's

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Let me check if we have anything left buddy. Hopefully just front bumper.

Eddie
I'm first on the extra's list. I put my name in for a front bumper llike 2 months ago :)

·
4,636 Posts
I'm first on the extra's list. I put my name in for a front bumper llike 2 months ago :)
i believe i was way before that but i had to pull out due to hitting a small animal and i didnt know what the insurance company was going to do. so i didnt want to buy stuff for my car if they were not going to help out. so i pulled out and ended up working a deal out with my insurance company a month or so later but i am still in need of a bumper. the insurance company didnt fix my front bumper cause i had a afterkarket front lip it. but they fixed everything else so all i need is a front bumper.

i am also about an hour or so away so i could pick it up.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
i believe i was way before that but i had to pull out due to hitting a small animal and i didnt know what the insurance company was going to do. so i didnt want to buy stuff for my car if they were not going to help out. so i pulled out and ended up working a deal out with my insurance company a month or so later but i am still in need of a bumper. the insurance company didnt fix my front bumper cause i had a afterkarket front lip it. but they fixed everything else so all i need is a front bumper.

i am also about an hour or so away so i could pick it up.
Ya there was some people in front of me but i kept calling and annoying him so he sed he bumped me up but was unlikley there would be any extra's anyway.

·
4,636 Posts
it is what it is and if i dont get one ill still live and maybe look at a vertex front bumper we will see. i have a ton of options its just finding something i like.

·
Registered
589 Posts
The kit has finally arrived to Toronto, now I just have to go to the customs office to clear it and I get my kit!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

201 - 220 of 249 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.