Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
i've used version select pieces on a few of my cars and fitment is actually very good - i've had real real expensive JDM pieces not fit as well as some of the Version Select parts... just some insight :)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Replica FTL..

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
If the real thing could be cost effective and readily available, I would agree with you.

We always have these.
Then if your going to sell replica you should take out the JDMness from the title and say "in stock replicaness"

Nothing against you trying to make a buck.

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Then if your going to sell replica you should take out the JDMness from the title and say "in stock replicaness"

Nothing against you trying to make a buck.
It is still made in Japan, so I can say its JDM. Regardless of the name or origin of make, it is a style that we refer to in this case. I know its not against us and thank you for pointing that out. If people want to spend the high $$$ on the real kits, be my guest. For most purposes, there is no reason to spend the high amount.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I honestly don't see the point of buying most authentic bodykits. These replicas don't have fitment issues, they are durable, (at least according to what has been said). Besides that, price is great, I don't see what's wrong w/ them. lol

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
How much front only shipped to 75024? Looks good just wish some people would post pix of it installed lol.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
41 - 60 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.