Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
There are no vented fender produced for the IS300 as of this point yet...Try callin a body shop and possible doin custom fenders the way you like it...Doing it this way will probably be just as expensive as importing them from Japan these days...
-Matt

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Actually there is a company called shift sports from Japan that makes a set of vented fenders for our cars. They cost a grip and take forever to receive. They do look simply bad ass though. They even have a CF version if you feel like dishin' out even more $$$. Thinking about gettin' me a set......................... :D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
R808IS300 said:
Actually there is a company called shift sports from Japan that makes a set of vented fenders for our cars. They cost a grip and take forever to receive. They do look simply bad ass though. They even have a CF version if you feel like dishin' out even more $$$. Thinking about gettin' me a set......................... :D
Where can we find these?
-Matt

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
UnVme said:
R808IS300 said:
Where can we find these?
-Matt
Hey, what's up Matt!

Here, check this out...

http://www.takakaira.com/asp/template.asp?cat=1&id=568&[email protected]^eA`

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Phillzpeed said:
UnVme said:
R808IS300 said:
Where can we find these?
-Matt
Hey, what's up Matt!

Here, check this out...

http://www.takakaira.com/asp/template.asp?cat=1&id=568&[email protected]^eA`
Not bad. I wonder how the fitment would be though :-?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts