Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed one yet? They are only $560 on IntensePower.com but I wanted to know performance gains/ sound level before I ordered. Thanks for any info.
-Justin

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
from what i can gather, if you get it installed, you are gonna be the first one on this forum =P~~ ... the only thing I can tell you is from what I was told, the veilside exhaust is suppose to be damn loud. I doubt anyone here can give you impression of what it is like on the is300 because I don't think anyone on here has it. You can be brave and be the first one, or you can install what everyone else installs on here :) I don't think the veilside is gonna perform that much better or that much worse than any other exhausts outside. I guess the key issue is 'how much noise are you willing to put up with'

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have one of the universal teardrop mufflers if anyone would like to buy it. The thing is rediculously light. We ordered it for our Supra and accidentally ordered the 2.5" inlet so we have no use for it. You will need to have piping made for it though. I can also do custom mandrel bent piping for anyone in the Toledo area. PM me for pricing if you are interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
IS300GTR
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing