Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After contacting Veilside about their kit and how is seems "unpopular" with a lot of people, I asked if a new version was to come out. After recieveing an email from them, they wrote Quote"Thank you for your inquiry, a version 1 lip spoiler kit will also be developed for the IS300 at a later date.

Please include all previous text when replying.

Regards,

VeilSide USA
"

IMO, after reading some input, they are going to make this one properly and I think it will look good! :D

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lil' IS 300 said:
Did they really need the "IS300 community" to tell them that the kit was butt-ugly? I think they should have realized it after seeing the final product.

It's a good thing they're gonna try again.
Yeah, however it may be a long time before we see the kit since there is no release date. :-?

·
Registered
831 Posts
lexusaltezza said:
lil' IS 300 said:
Did they really need the "IS300 community" to tell them that the kit was butt-ugly? I think they should have realized it after seeing the final product.

Yeah, however it may be a long time before we see the kit since there is no release date. :-?
ya I would say maybe 1-2 years before we see something new out of veilside

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
lexusaltezza said:
After contacting Veilside about their kit and how is seems "unpopular" with a lot of people, I asked if a new version was to come out. After recieveing an email from them, they wrote Quote"Thank you for your inquiry, a version 1 lip spoiler kit will also be developed for the IS300 at a later date.

Please include all previous text when replying.

Regards,

VeilSide USA
"

IMO, after reading some input, they are going to make this one properly and I think it will look good! :D
how does this help you? i thought you wanted a complete bumper replacement.

·
Vendor
4,813 Posts
baadhabit said:
lil' IS 300 said:

veilside and butt ugly are synonymous
Yeah too bad they couldn't have stopped with the supra kit.
Then they made everything like it and pretty soon the ugliness just exploded into everything they touch. I still like the supra kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts