Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this car and i was wundering if anyone has this exhaust or can anyone tell me how loud that it is, i remember on my 90 supra it was loud as hell when i switched to 2.5" piping, of course that was with a shity magnaflow muffler, but anyways dont flame plz i know it is a stupid question. aslo how loud is the hks hyper, and what exhaust do you guys recomend?

thanx

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I wanted to get the Veilside exhaust originally, but since no one had it, I decided to go with the HKS Hiper. The HKS Hiper with Xerd Racepipe is a little loud, but IMO I wish it was a little louder in the low rpm's because it sounds almost stock to me.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I wanted to get the Veilside exhaust originally, but since no one had it, I decided to go with the HKS Hiper. The HKS Hiper with Xerd Racepipe is a little loud, but IMO I wish it was a little louder in the low rpm's because it sounds almost stock to me.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
if u want full titanium exaust go with the top secret titanium exaust. veilside is only axel back.

i've heard titanium gives u some waht of a supra sound. again only heard from from ppl from this board.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
I got two orders of them coming in, i will prolly give one customer a discount so i can test it, take pics and vids......

David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts