Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any1 have this body kit for their is300, im thinking about picking it up. anyone have any pictures of it other than the ones on the veilside website? and where can i find it i know about veilside.com and i-m-racing.com any where else??

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
VEiLsIDeIS300 said:
any1 have this body kit for their is300, im thinking about picking it up. anyone have any pictures of it other than the ones on the veilside website? and where can i find it i know about veilside.com and i-m-racing.com any where else??
No.
Everyone pretty much thinks it's ugly.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I think we should be supportive of each other. Yeah get that ugly kit, oops, I mean get that kit. It's your car. Get what you want.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Alt-nick. IBTL.

I have never seen so many fucking trolls and alt-nicks in one forum in my life. It's unbefuckingleivable. Just post under your real names you shitholes, and stop causing trouble.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Alt-nick. IBTL.

I have never seen so many fucking trolls and alt-nicks in one forum in my life. It's unbefuckingleivable. Just post under your real names you shitholes, and stop causing trouble.
damn BWN 7 :pissed:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
how u know its him? :-?

IS300eR said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Alt-nick. IBTL.

damn BWN 7 :pissed:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts