Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,670 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
the front lip is ok, bit on the ricey side. skirts are nice, the rear apron is FUGLY

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
i don't like the kit at all...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
veilside usually makes nice kits IMO, but this is :whine:

i love the wing though :p Definitally a good wing for someone who has an aggressive front bumper and/or rear. The Vertex S-Type front would look good with the Veilside wing

·
Registered
2 Posts
LexIS307 said:
i was not happy with the design from veilside...i wish they would have made something better...... :( but veilside supras are so nice....
I agree with you. I just started working on my project IS and the first place I looked at kits were veilside and I was very disappointed with what they were offering. So I'm thinking about going with the BN sports kit.

Has anyone seen it on an IS or have heard anything negative about them?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Flame me now, but I like the wing....on a widebody. What's up with the rear...did the have a lot of extra fiberglass lying around and didn't know what to do with it??? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
MrMark said:
Flame me now, but I like the wing....on a widebody. What's up with the rear...did the have a lot of extra fiberglass lying around and didn't know what to do with it??? :lol: :lol:
how's your car coming along? pics update please :D

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
MrMark said:
i like the wing too....the front isnt all that bad either...

i dunno what went wrong the with rear... :crazy:

·
Registered
156 Posts
This is another ugly kit, leave it to Veilside to make an overly-rice kit for every make of Japanese car. The only it they've made that I like it the Toyota MRS kit! IMO the Wald kit is one of the nicest, thats why I am going with it! The mods are are worth the looks...

Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts