Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After several years of being IS300 owner, I decided to move on and purchase 2008 BMW 335xi coupe so I'm considering to part out all the mods that I have on my car. If no luck by the time I get delivery, I'll just sell the car as is.

VEHICLE SOLD

OEM Lexus DRL module - $15 + shipping obo
No explnation is needed I think. Taken off same day I bought the car.

GANADOR Decal - $10 shipped obo
Genuine GANADOR decal. Still in sealed bag. Great for those who have this mirror.

JDM Toyota Altezza Dash Tray with AC-vent - SOLD to my.is member, chsamia
JDM Toyota Altezza Side Window-Visors - SOLD to my.is member, chsamia
JDM Toyota Altezza Sports edition Side Skirts a.k.a. Lexus L-tuned Side Skirts - SOLD to my.is member, pinoyballah
JDM Toyota Altezza Roof-Visor - SOLD to my.is member, raub26
LEXUS IS300 SportDesign suspension shocks with Eibach Pro-kit spring - PENDING to my.is member, raub26
JDM CWEST Replica Headlight Eye-Lids - SOLD to my.is member, InDacooLer
Carbon Fiber E-brake Cover - SOLD to my.is member, anthony_is2002
JDM Toyota Altezza Climate Control Knob Rings/Covers- SOLD to my.is member, 4drIS
LEXUS 2003+ IS300 OEM Cup Holder Splitter - SOLD to my.is member, dave_is300

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Too bad that you have an BO color. I would luv to trade you my front bumper for yours ;) With my painted black fogs with bulbs and front lip.

Why are you selling these exterior items?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad that you have an BO color. I would luv to trade you my front bumper for yours ;) With my painted black fogs with bulbs and front lip.

Why are you selling these exterior items?

What color is yours? I might be able to work something out with you, if you really want these. I don't think my bumper will fit any front lip or USDM fogs, though.

I'm selling these because I ordered up 08 335xi coupe.

dang..only if u were here! in socal!!
I know huh... Sometime I wish the same thing.

interested in black chrome tail lights can you pm me better pics of them thanks
PM'ed back. You will most likely see the cover just pictured up there. I guess I could try to remove the cover but I don't want to be in the situation that I break up the cover and not be able to sell any. My price is cheap enough. I've seen these taillights alone going for over $200 time to time.

David

·
Registered
650 Posts
oh boy, i'de love to have that front bumper. too bad i'm half an ocean away.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'll take the tail lights if you post better pics without the covers on. Thanks

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
im interested in the side skirts. hows the condition of the sideskirts? will it come with necessary hardware?
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll take the tail lights if you post better pics without the covers on. Thanks
I would, if it was purely mounted with 3M tapes. I think the body shop used some adhesive too and I am not sure it will come right off or not. I don't want to crack or damage the paint while I am at it. I'll see what I can do.

im interested in the side skirts. hows the condition of the sideskirts? will it come with necessary hardware?
PM sent.
Uh, I don't know much about hardware. It's been awhile I bought it and all I saw was it was in L-tuned Box and went to bodyshop straight from the dealer and I got the end result (mounted on the car). But if there is mounting hardware that is necessary, I'm sure it's there. It's been on my car for good amount of time, so it must show some wear and tear but I didn't notice anything major. I'll double check for you. I pm'ed you back BTW.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
IS300hoon, I can answer that question, since I have the sides on now, and just recently installed it myself.

~4 strips of 3m tape. (You can purchase this from Toyota. Just go in and show them what you want it for.)
~8 plastic mounting clips
~8 bolts and washwers

You will use the existing bolts from your plastic fender shields ;)

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
IS300hoon, I can answer that question, since I have the sides on now, and just recently installed it myself.

~4 strips of 3m tape. (You can purchase this from Toyota. Just go in and show them what you want it for.)
~8 plastic mounting clips
~8 bolts and washwers

You will use the existing bolts from your plastic fender shields ;)
Just to confirm, all i would need to buy is the 3m tape. both mounting clips and bolts w/ washers are existing?

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Just to confirm, all i would need to buy is the 3m tape. both mounting clips and bolts w/ washers are existing?
Only in the front and rear fender section, the existing bolts are.
This is what came with the sides, when I purchased it (1 left and 1 right side lip kit, 3m tape, 8 bolts and washers and 8 plastic mounting clips).
The 24 pieces all together, go underneath the car. I can show you on mine, if you purchase the kit ;)

And yes, you just need to purchase 3m tape if you get everything above

Reactions: pinoyballah

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't know if they used it or not, I'll take some pictures with my nikon D200 tomorrow, if of course, weather is clearing up. It's been raining last few days. So yeah those who requested for additional pictures, stay tuned.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I would, if it was purely mounted with 3M tapes. I think the body shop used some adhesive too and I am not sure it will come right off or not. I don't want to crack or damage the paint while I am at it. I'll see what I can do.

Ok, well let me know. If they are in good condition without the covers on I will def. take them.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Man I haven't heard from you in a while. I might have to swoop up that bumper if some extra cash happens to fall into my lap...

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Man I haven't heard from you in a while. I might have to swoop up that bumper if some extra cash happens to fall into my lap...
Get the full kit. NEO V1 front bumper, sides and the Lsportline rear.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
PICS here !!

Here it is folks. Go check it out yourself. Just took the picture today.

I stopped by couple of dealer for shopping and got some good quotes for my car. Well, I guess I could do better if I part out and sell them seperately, but the price I got offered was good enough for saving all my trouble so I maybe just dump this off the dealer. Only problem is they want the car now, which will leave me with no car for some time until my new car gets here.

I don't know... but here it is...

Notice the Full leather with piping with OEM 02 armrest, and rear view mirror too.

I just put it on cars for sale too, so if anybody interested, let me know.

is300hoon/For sale - part - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 - 20 of 64 Posts