Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I use to own a 2002 IS300 5-speed but sold it and now drive a nissan 350z. Some friends of mine and I started a local car club called Street Faction and I would love to get some IS drivers to join. Soooo if you are not busy on Thursdays and would like to roll out to a meet we meet off Warm Springs and Eastern in the back baseball field parking lot (more off warm springs) at 7pm till when ever we all feel like rolling home.

www.streetfaction.com

Hope to see some of you out there!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We just meet up and talk about our cars, othre times we roll out and take pics, or go to the drags.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
I'm guessin' you are referring to the TNSW up at the speedway.

One of these days I'll stop by to check things out. I gotta figure out my new schedual first.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yogi_TRD said:
I'm guessin' you are referring to the TNSW up at the speedway.

One of these days I'll stop by to check things out. I gotta figure out my new schedual first.
Sweet. Roll on by! .... last week we had about 15 cars there. Hopefully it will be a good turn out this week .. but a lot of our going to SEMA so some might crap out.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
M3This said:
Sweet. Roll on by! .... last week we had about 15 cars there. Hopefully it will be a good turn out this week .. but a lot of our going to SEMA so some might crap out.
Won't make it this week because of SEMA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts