Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wanna switch lives for a week? haha. Vegas is getting old and i want to visit the beach! Somewhere in the OC, Long Beach, Malibu area would be nice :) All u southern cal's are lucky, i'd be surfin every morning.

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
fock? wtf is going on here!?

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
Studlyy796 said:
Anyone wanna switch lives for a week? haha. Vegas is getting old and i want to visit the beach! Somewhere in the OC, Long Beach, Malibu area would be nice :) All u southern cal's are lucky, i'd be surfin every morning.
u wana come see the smokes and fires? :-?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
SoCal is a huge ass hotbox right now. :lol:

the smoke is getting better though.... the air outside was better than inside my office today. :-?

I'm headed to Vegas sometime next month :wink:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
westside IS said:
interesting how OC is clearing up and now LV is affected by all the smoke. Maybe you should come down here. :D
yea no kidding. It horrible out here in the LV. Makes me wonder how bad shit is in LA and San Deigo

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
Studlyy796 said:
westside IS said:
interesting how OC is clearing up and now LV is affected by all the smoke. Maybe you should come down here. :D
yea no kidding. It horrible out here in the LV. Makes me wonder how bad sh*t is in LA and San Deigo
oh no...SEMA's week gona b ruin....j/p :crazy:

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Great, I was going to head to Vegas to party out there for Halloween and I just remembered that all the smoke is out there now. I just can't get away from it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts