Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
tbko intercooler asking 200+ shipping OBO

60 bucks shipped

1500$ no tires ,no curb rash , or bends..
i am located in s.f. bay area or you can meet me in socal arcadia...
I have up for sale a 3 piece staggered setup diamond cut wheel:

19x8 with a 45mm offset

19x9 with a 45mm offset

5x114.3

i have a dash board for sale 250$ mint located in s.f bay area..pick up only cause of size , maybe deliverable to sunny socal for the right price..i dont have pics but it should look like the one you have but in mint condition..this is perfect for people who want to paint their dash or replace and old faded one

100 bucks shipped firm
used it for about 2 hours mint condition...no longer need it..comes with vaccuum lines too

100$ i have the ignition and injector harness...switched to a pnp no longer need this

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is from a turbo kit i bought this from a member long ago but i went with a larger intercooler..no need to mod your crash bar to use this

·
Registered
302 Posts
what are the core dimensions?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tell you the truth i dont know i bought it from phillzspeed long time agon, i know the open ends are 2.5" i never used it casue i just went and bought a bigger intercooler

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
looks like an old school TBKO i/c back when the prototype first came out. Just FYI TBKO = Turboeast.

·
Registered
302 Posts
you don't have to know the dimensions, you can just tape it (H,W,L). you must have a measuring tape somewhere???

·
Banned
135 Posts
hey guys names leo im looking to buy a set of coilovers but need some advise any help would be cool i have an is300 04 thanks

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will measure everything an dpost it up monday i am leave for vacation so i dont have time to do it tonite sorry

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey guys names leo im looking to buy a set of coilovers but need some advise any help would be cool i have an is300 04 thanks
wrong place to post there dude...I would use the search function or start a new thread in the suspension category (stop, drop, and roll) if you want to get information on coilover setups.

I am sure there are a ton of reviews and recommendations of places to buy them if you search for coilovers.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Is this the 2.5m version? I forget, but I assume this is has all three plugs that go into the EMU? I may know someone who will want it asap. Any pics?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its long enough to get in to the driver side...and yes it is all three plugs actually 2 plugs are on one harness and the 3rd is a seperate harness..ill have pics' up tomorrow to lazy to go take pics..cause its saturday...LOL

·
Registered
162 Posts
if your p&P harness is compatible with manual 2003....

tell me where to send out money !!

thanks alot !

·
Registered
162 Posts
please pm me where to ship out money !!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts