Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, quick question

im planning on switching out the interior lights of the car to either super white or blue, but i can't seem to find the bulb size for the vanity lights (driver/passenger fold-down visor lights). yes, i did search, and either nothing was posted about the size of the bulbs, or i missed it.

the bulbs aren't pointed at the ends, but are like a long cylindrical with flat ends. measures around 29-30mm. thanks, and +rep for the help! :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
the way i always shopped for interior lights..id just bring the bulb out of the car and match it up with something in the store....

how much have you spent so far on interior lights? i kinda wanna change mine too but im thinking about changing them all with LEDs....

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya im doing LEDS, so far i got the dome, map light, glove box, and trunk lights. total was less than $25 i think..so far haha. i went with superbrightleds.com and autolumination.com (they have the dome light i believe). im focusing on cosmetic stuff now since performance mods are too much. i'll post pics and total $$ spent after im done ;) there's bulb info in the DIY sticky on top, but heres a thread with most interior bulb sizes.

http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=187794&highlight=bulb+info

hope this helps, and keep us posted!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts