Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did u guys just have a meet or something??

i went to richmond tonight around 10pm.. at that RED KTV/ Rose restauant square..
i saw 3 Is not including mine.. 1 SBM, 1 Graphite Grey, 1 silver.. and mine is SBM..
so total of 4 IS present at the same time..

Ps. i saw the graphite grey washing his car, and mine was kinda dirty too. so i went to that self washing place myself as well..

just wondering if any of u r the owners of the other 3 IS i saw tonight at the same time!!
: )

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zaku, i am not too sure about a meet .. if we meet, what r we gonna do??
got any suggestion ?
BTW, tonight, there are lots ppl in richmond. dunno why. maybe its coz school is over and exams are over for most of ppl?
if we meet, i think it'd be cool to meet on weekend night, coz it was kinda cool tonight that there were 4 IS ( including mine) present at RED KTV parking lot.

anyway.. add me to ICQ if u got one then.

i just got my windows tinted couple days ago.. and i dont think they did a good job on it....... coz i dont see as clear b4 in the rear mirror... oh well..

PS. was the graphite there tonight urs?.

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

[This message has been edited by [email protected] (edited December 21, 2000).]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys what's up. We had a car meet and a blue IS300 showed up. Wonder if it was one of you guys.

Anyways, just wanted to ask one of you guys if you wanted to help me out with a new 604 Lexus website I am starting. Email me at [email protected] if one of you guys want to help start a new 604 community for is300 owners.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
car meet?
when was that? Dec 20th night??
coz i saw there were like 3 - 4 cars there circling around that parking lot..
and i was driving my SBM that night as well.. just finished washing my car there..

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by REVscene.net:
Hey guys what's up. We had a car meet and a blue IS300 showed up. Wonder if it was one of you guys.

Anyways, just wanted to ask one of you guys if you wanted to help me out with a new 604 Lexus website I am starting. Email me at [email protected] if one of you guys want to help start a new 604 community for is300 owners.

that was me. My god-brother drives a SIR and he is a REV-SCENE member, so he brought me along. I felt kinda weird because I was the only "non honda or cavalier" there.

It was a nice meet, it would be cool if we can do that with our IS's one day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Would it be good if we meet this weekend?

What I was thinking that we could do is just meeting some new friends and share common interest about cars. I have been to a Audi A4 club gathering and it was pretty cool.

so anyone interested to meet this weekend?
on Saturday night?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think i can.. but not too late..
dad been quite unhappy that i went home late recently after i finish my exams...........
well.. who could blame me.. SBM is too good to let it stay in garage...

saturday nite seems fine with me now.
time?

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
issac, that SBM was urs? i mean the SBM at " rose" on dec 20th..?
coz i was there with my SBM too.. well. that is if the car meet he's talking about was on 20th night...
there were 4 IS including mine.. 2 SBM ( supposedly urs and mine) and 1 graphite grey, 1 silver.

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, that was our meet. You drove the blue is300? I saw you but you left
O well, here's some photos for you guys in case you missed it...

Then we drove down to Ideal Tint Shop...

oh, well contact email me if you really want to get a toyota-lexus.org club going on in Vancouver. You can head your own is300 club. I can get you group discounts at the local speed shops if you collect enough is300 people.

Email me here at
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by REVscene.net (edited December 23, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by REVscene.net (edited December 23, 2000).]

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where is that tint shop?? does it do a good job? can u plz give me the contact number for that shop..? coz i think i am gonna do a bit tinting on the front windows too, now that i had done my rear ones.

car meet? the date said dec 17.. and i think the day i saw that many IS300 in richmond was.. dec 20th i believe..
u saw me? and yes, i was the one driving the blue IS, and i was washing my car there too..
anyway.. thats all..

PS, about IS300 meet, i am not too sure that if it'd be a great idea for me.. coz i been out a lot lately.. and parents r quite unhappy now....

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ideal Tint shop is located where the old Boyz club used to be. No. 6 Rd and Westminster Hwy in Richmond. Near Auto Mall.

If you want to get your windows tinted, email me!! I want to get my windows tinted too!! I am collecting people to do a Group purchase from Ideal Tint shop. I want the limosine silver tint on my car, but you can get plain black. Email me your contact if your interested.
www.Toyota-Lexus.org
for tha 604 area.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i already got my windows tinted..
and not too sure if i should do the front too.. coz i think the law doesnt allow it or something...
so.. dunno..

but thanks for the help anyway.

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have the rear windows middle tinted ( 4got how many percent that is, but its quite dark already).
i have price from speedy that cost u around $209 without tax for 5 windows behind. but i did mine at bronco tho, and cost only $159.99. and the job they did was not perfect! but good enough. i dont know if speedy will do a better job, but they certainly cost $50 more for basically the same thing on my car now.

Issac, i think i have u on ICQ.. rite?

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]:
i have the rear windows middle tinted ( 4got how many percent that is, but its quite dark already).
i have price from speedy that cost u around $209 without tax for 5 windows behind. but i did mine at bronco tho, and cost only $159.99. and the job they did was not perfect! but good enough. i dont know if speedy will do a better job, but they certainly cost $50 more for basically the same thing on my car now.

Issac, i think i have u on ICQ.. rite?

[email protected]: Did u drive licence plate # ***169 or ***196 I don't really remember. :p
Did u drive by Abardeen Center 31 Dec. night?
I think I may saw u that night.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn zaku.....
oops.. just sword up there. hope u dont mind.

ya... that was me.. but dont say the plate # man..

ya. i was there at aberdine to count down, but it turned out bad since not as many ppl there as last year.. so quite disappointed.
anyway, i saw 3 IS tonight ( dec 31) 2 silver, 1 graphite.

so.. zaku.. which one is u? by the way, if u were the graphite grey one, hey, WHERE DID U DO UR SPOILER!! coz i think that spoiler is GOOD looking and not that big like a Gundan wing. the 2 silvers were pretty ordinary, dont see any obvious mod on them.

i was thikning of going beside that graphite grey guy and ask where he got his spoiler, coz they are really tight!

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
5 Participants
[email protected]
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing