Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone removed the valvebody by themselves and can verify the difficulty level? Also, any instructions in how its done would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I just need to remove it and reinstall it - I'm definitely leaving the actual upgrade to the pros. SRT, Turboeast, and Toyomoto - are there any other places that do the shippable VB upgrade that I'm missing? And pics or instructions on how to do it would be really appreciated - what made it so difficult to reinstall?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
dasgalloway said:
Where are you located?

Does D do VB upgrades?

hmm :O)

·
Registered
411 Posts
^^^We shall see my friend^^^ ;)

·
Registered
796 Posts
siamesecyborg said:
Has anyone removed the valvebody by themselves and can verify the difficulty level? Also, any instructions in how its done would be greatly appreciated.

TTile lives here in the STL and I am fairly sure he has had it done...PM him or wait for him to stumble upon ur post. He could probably pass on some good advice.

·
Registered
341 Posts
interesting topic. since i'm livin in hawaii and owning a auto tranny 05 is300. i think it would be best if somebody can give an opinion on how hard to deinstall and install new upgraded valve body. i have no option but to ship my part straight for TE for upgrade. how much time can actually a car shop mechanic to deinstall/install our is300's trans valve body??

·
Registered
411 Posts
^^^lmao!^^^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts