Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so lets say someone here forgot to plan a Valentines day bash for their significant other.... would any members on here happen to have a last minute ditch effort possibility they can muster up? ...you know... what if.....

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
so lets say someone here forgot to plan a Valentines day bash for their significant other.... would any members on here happen to have a last minute ditch effort possibility they can muster up? ...you know... what if.....
did you forget mr. thanh hahaha???

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
better call up a local florist by her work and have flower sent ASAP. be prepared to pay through the nose those. better yet, if you can, deliver them yourself. but dont deliver some Ralphs or grocery store flowers (they can tell where they're from).

its too late to make reservations anywhere, so either buy a nice cut of steak and some lobster and cook it up or get take out from her favorite place and do a picnic in newport beach or a park.

or suck it up and take her to a chick flick. a bunch of them are coming out today. at lunch go pick up tickets or fandango it. good luck trying to get them right before the show.

gift-wise... dont need anything too fancy. just something with meaning. i would say go to color me mine and make her something. but its too late for that too. if anything, dont get her lingerie. thats a gift for her, for you. you know what im saying?

not speaking from experience, me and my girl are over this commercial holiday. but i still send flowers and a card.

·
Registered
905 Posts
as a girl> lol... step up 2 is comin out to the movies today... that could be an idea. Roses is good to for the girls who like em.

Maybe if you leave one on her parked car with a card/ note whatever. Thats nice :) Dinner is good but REMEMBER every restaurant will be busy tonight... keep it in mind...

good luck guys... i got my guy an intake lol.... Too Easy!

BTW, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Last minute Valentine's day shopping an planning FTW!

Time to whip some thing up

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
your best bet knowing today is overrated, i'm not doing anything til the weekend, damn flowers! only time they are expensive is this time of the year, or just tell her you love her, and you dont need a special day to show how much you love her, tell her you care 365 days a year (366 days this year cuz of leap year)
ORRRRR you can just give her one of these do dads! haha

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
your best bet knowing today is overrated, i'm not doing anything til the weekend, damn flowers! only time they are expensive is this time of the year, or just tell her you love her, and you dont need a special day to show how much you love her, tell her you care 365 days a year (366 days this year cuz of leap year)
ORRRRR you can just give her one of these do dads! haha

http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/cracked/jp/cards/vag.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/cracked/jp/cards/pork.jpg

Hahaa hilarious

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Im a chef myself, and im already in for over a bill already. One thing for sure is we are gonna have some good T-bone Steak. Got some wine and alcohol and of course flowers haha. I think im good to go?

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i ended up buying tickets to a play at the South Coast Theater (The Importance of being Earnest) and told her we were going to Las Vegas for the weekend (kinda winged it) to see the Mystere' production.

We didn't have dinner before going to the play b/c she knows how busy i get at work. We did go have dinner afterwards and I kept it very local low key since she loves vietnamese restaurants so I told her I didn't want non-authentic food for her. Overall ended up really nice. It was small and quaint.

We're getting ready to leave for Vegas right now and by 9:30pm tonight we'll be be watching Mystere'. In the end now her stories to her gf's will be oh he was fighting through work w/ no sleep (didn't sleep Wednesday night, hence the late post time of this thread), but still managed 4 days of pampering.

to the slots!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts