Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i just got my V1 here at work but i forgot to bring the manual....what setting do you guys have it on? I don't know anything about the V1's settings..lol so help me out how to do it

·
Registered
487 Posts
A for highway (meaning all bogeys counter) and L (Logic for city driving to eliminate most false alarm. If you see K or Ka signal most probably a cop is lurking around. Sometimes they might trigger a X signal but mostly false. Laser is triggered by infinity SUV's and the new trailblasers with laser sensors.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just got in straight out of the box..should i fool around with it or not? except for the volume..is it alright if i just plug and go without adjusting anything

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
DaveGS4 said:
Should be fine. I use mine in 'little L' mode all the time. Not wide open, not high filter.
I use the same mode everyday as well. Just right.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I use the Big "L" mode, the least sensitive / most selective mode. Filters out most false alarms and has never filtered out a cops radar. Been driving with it for 2+ years with no problems.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
GraphiteSportDesign said:
I use the Big "L" mode, the least sensitive / most selective mode. Filters out most false alarms and has never filtered out a cops radar. Been driving with it for 2+ years with no problems.
Same here. That mode seems to work the best for me as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts