Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ALL!

Does anyone have a Valentine 1 installed inside your view mirror? I think it looks extremely cool. How much the install would cost?

Thanks.

PS: I have 615 miles on the car... and can not wait until 1K is over...

·
Registered
26 Posts
That's a cool place, but the black dotted window mask behind the mirror would block something, like Lidar and maybe degrade radar???

·
Registered
268 Posts
Where's dt1313? Haven't seen him lately... Where would I get a rearview mirror that has a Valentine One? And where are the sensors located?? Or how did he install the arrow warnings and range warnings in the stock rearview mirrors?

·
13,978 Posts
flip2dabone2000 said:
Where's dt1313? Haven't seen him lately... Where would I get a rearview mirror that has a Valentine One? And where are the sensors located?? Or how did he install the arrow warnings and range warnings in the stock rearview mirrors?
he did it at his shop in NJ. it's called mobile innovations in lodi, NJ.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
flip2dabone2000 said:
thats a custom job. you'd have to cut into your mirror.
if you look closely you can see the radar unit just above the mirror covered to match the roof liner. the piece thats in the mirror is just the arrow indicators.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Sirry guys didn't see this post.......The work was done(as mentioned....Thanks Nate) by My audio Shop Mobile Innovations.....THere's a whole prcoess involed, scoring the mirror taking away the reflective coating etc etc etc.....Pricing you would have to contact them...They can be reached at 973.614.7004....If there are any other ???'s let me know...

siliconboy...As far as the V1 being blocked by the top of the windshield where it's Black....There is no effect by that part on the Strength or Accuracy of the V1.....The thing still lights up like a Christmas Tree way before I'm anywhere near a cop like it should.....

Dan
02' MSM IS300
STOCK.....
.......It comes with the Turbo and the 6-Speed right ?....
TOYOMOTO Built & Tuned.......615+rwhp and climbing
"Sometime in your life you will realize, You've got to stop trying to BE the man......and BECOME a Man".....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
dt1313
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing