Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here a member over at vadriven? Not sure what to think about that site yet. When I lived in oklahoma I was a member of another regional board called OKSpeed that was really pretty organized, mature and educational. Not sure if VaDriven is that yet.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
how about ISfanatics.com ?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
yeah, im a member over there under the same screen name. i hardly ever post tho, mostly i just check the central VA section for local meets and whatnot

·
Registered
556 Posts
i'm a member. i just go there to check out any local events, and sometimes the backroom ;)

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
I'm a member there. It is kinda quiet. It also has the feeling of young kids.

Reactions: richter

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
i drive in va :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
i'm a member from back when i had my civic... TONS of kids and lowballers, and the majority of the kids are located in southern va.

you can find me @ isfanatics.com:approve:

·
Registered
94 Posts
im on there under same name...any of yall from around tidewater area...most i see are from northern va

·
Registered
210 Posts
on there under the same name.... not a bunch of winners on there but it seems that every other person either has a honda or a 240. Mostly on there to check out the events and the back room lol

·
Registered
853 Posts
im on vadriven, like people said above, its mostly kids and older domestic heads.

i just look around eye-candy everyday whem im bored.

·
Registered
166 Posts
im on there under same name...any of yall from around tidewater area...most i see are from northern va

Yeah, I am from up in Newport news. I work too much but I have a MSM 03, looks stock save for the springs on her. and the fat tires on the stock rims....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts