Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boostin in the 505
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what all needs to be hooked up to the intake manifold vacuum ports on this?

I know the brake master cylinder connects to the top port. As far as underneath the manifold there are five more ports. I know there will be two evap sensors, the map sensor, and maybe a boost gauge. So that possibly leaves one left, is that it or did I miss something else I need to connect to this?

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
So what all needs to be hooked up to the intake manifold vacuum ports on this?

I know the brake master cylinder connects to the top port. As far as underneath the manifold there are five more ports. I know there will be two evap sensors, the map sensor, and maybe a boost gauge. So that possibly leaves one left, is that it or did I miss something else I need to connect to this?
BOV, MAP, Boost Gauge/Controller, FPR, and a spare for anything else that will need a vacuum/boost reference.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mo, what about those two sensors that have vacuum lines attached to them? They are evap sensors right? There is one near the stock air box and one was attached to the stock Y pipe.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Got another question for ya Mo, how do you position the oil dip stick with this intake?

*edit* found one of James pictures, I should be able to figure it out. Does it need to be bent in order to be in this position?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.