Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Wasn't me, but I live just down the road, I have a 2001 SBM.

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
There aren't any bars in the Dulles Town Center :screwy:

You know it wasn't me I only drive during the day. :(

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
i met some friends at the mall.....but i was in a msm

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ali1983khan said:
i met some friends at the mall.....but i was in a msm
I didn't specify the color... I thought it was an MSM but I wasn't sure....... But anyway, I saw ya!

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
III 4U2NV III said:
I didn't specify the color... I thought it was an MSM but I wasn't sure....... But anyway, I saw ya!

everyone be sure to bring mark a cookie at the next meet ;)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
lol

sup mark....i met up with a friend who drives a widebody protege with tv's in the visors

something straight outta super street.......

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
something straight out of "I'm an accident waiting to happen" is more like it :suspiciou

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And you must be one of them who also say "why have a monitor at all, it's not like you can drive & watch @ the same time."

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
III 4U2NV III said:
And you must be one of them who also say "why have a monitor at all, it's not like you can drive & watch @ the same time."
I have a NAV system running in my car ( albeit on a 3.7" VGA PDA screen), but that in itself is distracting enough honestly.

If you drive and watch a movie at the same time, please stay off the roads! I dont need to get into another accident !!!!

Until the new Sharp dual-view LCD screens make their way into the NAV/DVD systems into cars, the carmakers have it right with locking down the DVD play option when the car is in motion.

Safety over pimpness. Sorry :)

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
amitkc said:
I have a NAV system running in my car ( albeit on a 3.7" VGA PDA screen), but that in itself is distracting enough honestly.

If you drive and watch a movie at the same time, please stay off the roads! I dont need to get into another accident !!!!

Until the new Sharp dual-view LCD screens make their way into the NAV/DVD systems into cars, the carmakers have it right with locking down the DVD play option when the car is in motion.

Safety over pimpness. Sorry :)
Maybe I'm wierd but i don't mind having a movie on when i'm driving on trips. I have no problem just listening to the movie and watching the road it's kind of like a book on tape. :lol: :screwy:

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
acumenhokie said:
Maybe I'm wierd but i don't mind having a movie on when i'm driving on trips. I have no problem just listening to the movie and watching the road it's kind of like a book on tape. :lol: :screwy:
im going to make sure your probation officer learns about that ! lets see you get your license reinstated then :lol:

btw..where pinkie Jay? That ass never made it out to meet up with me last week. Oh well.. atleast I gotta hang with you Chris!

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My point actually was that some people automatically assume just b/c you have monitors, they think it's for the drivers. I wouldn't dare take my eyes off the road to watch anything yet alone read maps, newspapers, etc as I see during my daily commute. I get questions like "how do u drive & watch at the same time?" where I would love to answer "you idiot, I do have passengers every now & then"... Monitors are a dime a dozen now a days & they're no biggie... I drive w/mine closed 3/4 of the time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ali1983khan said:
lol

sup mark....i met up with a friend who drives a widebody protege with tv's in the visors

something straight outta super street.......
He's not gonna be happy when he hears about this..............eventhough he does subscribe..........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts