Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know one? Pohanka has a nice service department because you get computers and refreshments... but they try to make up bullshit excuses not to get your shit fixed..

I should go to a diff lexus dealership put my car in and then drive their rental car over to Pohanka to eat mini milky ways and drink canada drys.

But if i took my car in to get my headlight sensor checked out because i just got my koni's in.. would they do it or would i have to pay? How much?

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
You will have to pay!
Your headlights are messed up because your lowered your car. The direct cause would be your fault. Do a search and you will find how easy it is to fix. There is an adjuster near the rear drivers side axle. Loosen one nut and slide the adjuster. Done. :D

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Has this happen to anyone else?

dskang100: I too love Pohanka's customer lounge. It's like a mini-mart. :lol: Who says you have to go there for service to eat anyway? :lol:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Len Stoler Lexus charged me almost $300 for readjusting my lights, and didn't see much of a difference when they lowered it a little bit. They said that's all they can do. :pissed:

I would spend $60 to get the HID controller. When I had my problems, the controller wasn't out yet.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I really like Pohanka Lexus as well. The salesman - well, they're okay - but the service department is great. They covered a headlight alignment b/c after they replaced two headlight lenses (condensation, covered under warranty) the aiming was all out of whack.

They also told me that before 50K miles they would replace lower arm control bushings for free (since it is squeaking).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts