Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this shouldn't go here but... 4.5 on the Richter scale!!!!! It was at about 4p and lasted for about 30 seconds. I thought it was a big truck going by at first, but then there was no truck and the whole place was shaking. I've never felt and earthquake before, or heard my dishes rattle, but that was pretty damned cool.

I hope we don't ever get another one :)

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Wino_II said:
didn't feel anything. :-?
doctor told you to stop beating off so much....you didn't believe him?

·
Registered
156 Posts
well...im moving back to the state of earthquakes..... i miss earthquakes..they are fun...even the big ones....i miss the 6.0...

Arthur

·
Registered
411 Posts
DarkStorm said:
Maybe this shouldn't go here but... 4.5 on the Richter scale!!!!! It was at about 4p and lasted for about 30 seconds. I thought it was a big truck going by at first, but then there was no truck and the whole place was shaking. I've never felt and earthquake before, or heard my dishes rattle, but that was pretty damned cool.

I hope we don't ever get another one :)
Hell; my dishes rattle every time I go outside and start my car.. :lol:

·
Registered
997 Posts
I felt it and I'm all the way down in Newport News! Norfolk/VA Beach for all those who don't know. It woke my roomate up who was sleeping in bed :lol:

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
homerun217 said:
I felt it and I'm all the way down in Newport News! Norfolk/VA Beach for all those who don't know. It woke my roomate up who was sleeping in bed :lol:
Sup man, you home for the holidays yet?

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
felt one in cali this weekend, to me it felt like i had just gotten off of a cruise ship and was trying to walk around on land?

glad everything is ok

·
Registered
997 Posts
III 4U2NV III said:
homerun217 said:
nope, im here till thursday the 18th , i'll be home thursday night.

any .net get togethers over the break?

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
homerun217 said:
III 4U2NV III said:
homerun217 said:
nope, im here till thursday the 18th , i'll be home thursday night.

any .net get togethers over the break?
Yeah, I'm sure there will be a couple here & there...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.