Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a cute blonde in a GGP near Lohman's Plaza turning onto 50W, WHO ARE YOU?!?! :lol:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
III 4U2NV III said:
Wino_II said:
Thanks for following the forum guidelines. :D
I like following rules (if they make sense). :wink:

They are not rules, they are guidelines. And they don't fucking make sense for this forum. It's just the man tryin' to keep a brother down.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
viper66 said:
III 4U2NV III said:
Wino_II said:

They are not rules, they are guidelines. And they don't fucking make sense for this forum. It's just the man tryin' to keep a brother down.
especially around DC since its like one big F'ing city. Everywhere else. It has some validity.

·
Registered
29,484 Posts
turnip8snatch said:
viper66 said:
III 4U2NV III said:
Wino_II said:

especially around DC since its like one big F'ing city. Everywhere else. It has some validity.
I'm not from DC so I would have no idea what you are talking about unless it was made obvious.

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SpectraBlueIS300 said:
We are talking about a female blonde here right?? HAHA...J/K.

III 4U2NV III said:
Saw a cute blonde in a GGP near Lohman's Plaza turning onto 50W, WHO ARE YOU?!?! :lol:
Of course!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.