Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey things have been quiet on the Utah side here. Winter is here and i am sure you guys are slipping around and stuff. anyways, just wondering where everybody has been and if anybody is boosted yet. I am not yet because of a few things that i have had to pay for finacially but am still planning sometime this summer for boost. anyways, if you guys want a great deal on a set of Eibach Pro-Kit Springs let me know. They will help handling and also make your ride look great. Also have a bunch of JIC strut bars that are great looking and a cheap suspension mod for your car. I am taking one of them for myself. i have 5 though which 3 of them are aluminum and 2 are carbon fiber. let me know though and we can work out a good price for you and i will hand deliver it to you if your in the SLC/UT county area. let me know. --matt

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
k, discontinued our shipment of 2 carbon fiber strut bars but can get them if interested. I just installed my Aluminum JIC strut tower bar. We have them in stock and can get them to you for a good deal and hand delivered. also have a set of eibach springs that are brand new in box i will sell for 220 shipped personally. i also have an Injen Intake w/heatshield in stock right now that i will sell for 240 shipped to your door. these are great deals and would like to get some of these things off our hands. lets get the Utah section up to date!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Tbko Turbo being installed at Modern Garage. Started last week. Installing Head gasket. Six puck clutch,3" exaust. Headers are availible along with safc and altezza tray. I am using the e-01 controller that will be mounted where the tray was. Should be done next week some time. I will be in vail until the middle of the week. Go by Modern and take a peek.
Russ

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its about time you finally got the kit in and are getting it installed. I talked to art at lexus yesterday actually and he was asking about you. i told him i haven't heard if you had it installed yet but said you were soon. He's actually going to be the head guy down at the new Lexus of Lindon which is down in my neck of the woods. hopefully i will be able to get a job there in the parts sector for a while so i can just do my other business on the side for a while. My turbo dreams are on hold for a short time because i am getting married in april. i will shoot for mid summer for the PFS turbo kit and head gasket w/valvebody upgrade. anyways, good luck with the turbo. i'm sure it will be nice. if you need a new clutch or anything let me know. --matt

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am now selling the Apexi World Sport Exhaust for 380.00 hand delivered to you in the SLC area and UT county area. Park City also is included. pm me asap. thanks.--matt

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a great exhaust for those looking for a quieter catback exhaust. Its almost identical to the Ltuned or Lsportline versions and the muffler can and tip is chromed. just a FYI.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fyi utah is300 owners, if interested in some products for dirt cheap please pm me. i have a set of eibach pro-kit springs, 2 JIC strut bars(i have one and its a great buy), Injen Intake w/ heatshield, an Apexi World Sport catback exhaust (comparable to the ltuned), and finally an Apexi N1 catback exhaust system with silencer if wanted. all these products need to leave so if anybody is interested i am willing to work out a reasonable price on these things. i won't be making any money off of these really but need to get rid of them. please pm me. don't miss out on this. --matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts