Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 993 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some IS's around so were ya at? 8)

Head'n out the the legals this friday 20th at RMR like to see a turn out.
get there early say 8pm

·
Registered
952 Posts
hey there man. i am in utah actually i am from Utah county area. i am up in SLC alot so i'm sure you might have seen me around. there is a red one that is similar to mine but mine is probably quicker. if you see me i have a Hi-end performance sticker on the back window and i am lowered. maybe i will see ya around.

·
Registered
952 Posts
hey there. well i am not sure i have seen you around with the racingharts. i am actually going to upgrade to some 18's. if any of you guys here in utah need a good price on parts check out my webpage. i am an owner of a aftermarket performance parts business. we do anything you want. eventually we will have a shop and plan to have it dyno equipt. pm me if you have anything i could help you with and also on the web page is some pics of my is300. i lowered it alittle more in the front than what is in the pictures though. the coilovers were still settling.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm usually around the University of Utah alot and the Taylorsville area. With your upgrade to the 18's are you going the staggered look, because I didn't and I kind of regret it now :( . What's your website address I would like to check it out.

·
Registered
952 Posts
its hi-endperformance.com. we are just getting started but go for it. i haven't gotten the rims yet or even ordered any. i am still thinking about it. for now i am happy with the stock chromes. i am actually in laguna beach california but will be back up there in slc tomorrow afternoon. i will be up by u of u so if you see me try to catch up and i'll show ya my setup if you want to see. i definately think a meet would be cool. i don't know of a lot of people that are on the forum. i have met one other person that is. he's riddin in my car and stuff before the suspension mods. anyways, their are pics of my car in the projects area. let me know what you think. i have slightly lowered it alittle more in the front than what is in those pics. the coilovers finally settled. well hope to talk to you soon. --matt

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm responding late to this message...but I'm here as well. opdawg and I have met up before in Sandy. We should all meet up sometime! :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
yeah me and graphite have met up. i have been out of town but am back in town now. i'm down to have a meet sometime. probably wont be big i am assuming that there isn't many is300 inthusiasts in northern utah but i'm sure there are a few. well pm me if any of you want to get together some time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey I have a msm 2002 is 300. I drove it in las vegas at the motor speed way with the porsche club for driver training. The is did well against the older porsches. It would be great to meet some time.
Russ

·
Registered
13 Posts
sup guys we should definitely get a meet together I'm not sure of everyone's schedule but i'm usually free on Sundays. opdawg I checked out your site pretty sweet nice background shot with the planes in it.

·
Registered
952 Posts
yeah thats down at a hanger down in provo that my father owns. he has the jet and stuff and lets me take pictures there. sundays are usually free for me in the afternoons usually. i definately want to meet sometime with ya'll. i just sold a Greddy EVO to MisterE1. met up with him. he has the cleanest engine bay. i was impressed. thanks for the compliments on the pictures and website. we are getting a few things in and we will have new pics of all our cars soon. the integra is going to be boosted and have new suspension and rims. there is an '02 Jetta VR6 that is modded with NOS too and other stuff. quick car. if any of you in utah want a good price on stuff for your IS300 i'll see what type of price i can give ya. The PFS turbo kits are available through us. we have set up an account. we don't make really any money off those kits cuz PFS doesn't give us all that much of a discount. we can definately give you a good price though if any of you are considering boost from them. let me know when we will all meet up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I can't on Saturday cause I work until 5 but after that I'm free. Or if it's before 1 on weekdays I'll meet or all day sunday.

·
Registered
165 Posts
tran300 said:
I can't on Saturday cause I work until 5 but after that I'm free. Or if it's before 1 on weekdays I'll meet or all day sunday.
I'd meet on Saturday @ 5 or so! Where do ya think we should meet up??

·
Registered
952 Posts
i won't be able to on saturday. i have a golf tournament up in midway in the morning and a wedding reception in the afternoon. the next week i could definately do i though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Next saturday is cool with me. As for meet up spot it doesn't really matter it's up to u guys as long as it's around salt lake area.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Opdawg and I just met up @ the southtown mall....his susp. drop looks good! What do ya guys think about the 26th @ like 6pm or so at the southtown parking lot?????
Or do ya want to hit the midnight drags at RMR all together? (I heard the wait is bad) What are some more suggestions?

·
Registered
952 Posts
the 26th works for me. i would be able to meet up there no problem. i met up with graphite today as he said. i noticed after i had left the parking lot that i didn't have the esk on. lol. oh well i suppose. i showed him how the suspension performed. not too shabby i think. with his heat sheild and SRT its a pretty clean setup. well i am down to meet up then. --matt

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The 26th works for me.

Oh by the way, so you know RMR is having their extreme street wars on the 26th.its a heads up street bracket race with cash payouts, I think it starts at 2pm.

I'm not promoting anything just want to give a heads up on another place to meet.

1 - 20 of 993 Posts