Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Looks really nice...must be a dumb ass to spend that much money on the car and then sell it for $10K less.
His loss, your gain...go for it!!
good luck

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
his rims are hideous, and his power figures are bs, but besides that it looks nice. too bad you can get a brand new one for 31K, i think he is going to have to come down in price a bit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
U know that that car isnt worth the 34 grand that he wants for it, and neither are the 2 cars the last person put up, whats their reseve and why are they gettin rid of their cars soo soon. Are they that much of a POS that people dont want them anymore. I bet they are running to there local acura dealerships and getina real car, the cl-s or the TL. BUt if they were smart, they would hold on a little longer, who am I kiddin, they wont geta buyer, they might as well just trade it in for a TL-S or the CL-S. CApiche. Check out the beauty that these guys want.

------------------
silver acura cl-s

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice detective work airj124. Perhaps RTIS3 should have been more upfront instead of playing games. And the price is simply too high for a used car, when you could get a fully loaded new IS in socal for 31-32 grand.

Originally posted by airj124:
RTIS3,
Kinda strange how your from Laguna Beach and that IS for sale is also at Laguna Beach... So that's your IS rite? Cuz you put up the same post at another topic: http://www.is300.net/forum_new/Forum1/HTML/004223.html

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hey urirx98,

You do know that a compliment is something that people give you, not something you give yourself, right ?

--k

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by urirx98:
...Check out the beauty that these guys want.

Why get that when I'm getting this on Monday?
Also, I love the IS300 and was going to get one. Needed more room and power. However, my friend is getting one next year with the manual.

[This message has been edited by 94Lude00S2OOO (edited December 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you look closely on the black IS300 with the ugly rims. how did he take off the side markers (yellow turn signals on the side) Did he get a new bumper? Please reply.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wouldn't give more than 25k for that USED car. The mods aren't even that great. I know of 10 other better rims that you could put on an IS. It also has a half years of driving miles.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Better yet, how did he get an is300 with 8 cyl.?

Originally posted by weez300:
If you look closely on the black IS300 with the ugly rims. how did he take off the side markers (yellow turn signals on the side) Did he get a new bumper? Please reply.

·
Registered
511 Posts
You cant buy an IS300 for 31k in the NorthEast... anywhere!! If you can it is stripped.... so why waste your $$$ after a leather package... it is usually round 34k I've checked all over and there roughly that range. I got my SBM IS and am looking to sell it to get a Yellow IS ... Anyone interested?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts