Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone around the South Bay or LA area interested in meeting up to watch the SC/LA game? also, any suggestions on where to watch it? the location is probably the tougher question to answer...

·
Registered
348 Posts
You could watch it at National's Sport Bar & Grill in West Covina, or Yankee Doodles in Santa Monica or Woodland hills.

My question is why would you want to watch two sorry teams play each other? Sorry but I am not a fan of either team. :D

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fsusucks said:
My question is why would you want to watch two sorry teams play each other? Sorry but I am not a fan of either team. :D
can't help it. i'm an SC fan. :D and they're both (surprisingly) doing pretty well this year.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i guess there are more SC fans here than UCLA? :lol:

i'm going to this weekend's homecoming game against wash state...it should be a GOOD game since both teams are ranked so high...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Superman IS 300 said:
Maybe we should have a meet going on for that day....
anyone else up for a meet?

the game time's not posted yet, so once we know the start time, we can gauge from there...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
alrighty, game time is at 12:30 p.m. & the game is at the LA Coliseum. so i'd prefer to meet somewhere NOT so close to SC...otherwise the 110 & 10 fwys could be nasty.

where are y'all driving from? suggestions on location? West LA? SGV? SB? [of course, i'm preferential towards a SB location... :lol: ] we could meet up around 11:30ish, and then grab lunch/watch the game.

or another option, since it appears that [#2] SC should kick [unranked] UCLA butt, we can get together later to watch the 2nd half. isn't that what's most important anyways? :lol: so if we do that, we can meet up around 2ish instead...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.