Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

just wondering, is there any place in the US you normally use to get OEM parts and what was your experience? Did you ship to your door or to a postal office just south of the border?

with today's exchange rates, i'm looking to get some OEM brakes shipped either to me or just south of the border for me to pick up. i hear/see carson lexus mentioned from time to time but the OEM section links to this site (Carson Toyota/Scion/Lexus Ultimate OEM Parts) has anyone used it?

i posted this in the WEST regional forum looking for some help from WA area guys but didn't get any response (maybe it's just the holidays).

thanks in advance!
Zach

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like they ARE the same, just referred to by different links/retailers

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I've bought a lot of stuff from Lexus-Parts.com which is operated by Sewell Lexus in Texas. Sewell Lexus Parts

I typically have things shipped to my house. They have no problems shipping with US Postal Service. The only time they'd have to use a courier is if the package is too large for US Postal Service.

Their shipping times are also fairly fast. After stupidly waiting for nearly 2 months for a local store to try and bring n my sway bars... I contact Sewell Lexus and they had them delivered to my door within 3 days. For some strange reason there were no bushings in my package... and when I told them about that... they had the bushings delivered to my door THE NEXT MORNING! And I called them in the afternoon as well... now that's fast! :shocked:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ thanks Crester!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts