Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,156 Posts
Alot of these photos were included in the New IS Press Kit we were given at 8/12 Irvine and 8/31 Castle on the Hudson previews. All of them in fullsize hi-res! Many of these photos have been posted up several times already through different sources.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flipside909 said:
Alot of these photos were included in the New IS Press Kit we were given at 8/12 Irvine and 8/31 Castle on the Hudson previews. All of them in fullsize hi-res! Many of these photos have been posted up several times already through different sources.
Agreed. Alot, but not all. It was easier to dump all the image links rather than sort through. Sorry for wasting anyone's time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,156 Posts
k3vo said:
Agreed. Alot, but not all. It was easier to dump all the image links rather than sort through. Sorry for wasting anyone's time.
Well considering you have way too many photos on this thread, you should also put a disclaimer to 56k users. It may have been easier to dump all the image links to one place, but it's not easy for alot of people to load all these photos at one time...even on broadband. just fyi. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flipside909 said:
Well considering you have way too many photos on this thread, you should also put a disclaimer to 56k users. It may have been easier to dump all the image links to one place, but it's not easy for alot of people to load all these photos at one time...even on broadband. just fyi. ;)

Done!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
661 Posts
Wow, I really like the new red! I cant wait to see how the new IS looks with a nice staggered wheel setup.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top