Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE AS OF 08/01/2007 PAGE 3
I have changed things and wanted to give some updates for the most recent changes 10/12/06[/COLOR]

Hey guys, thought I would let everyone know that there is one more TE SP1 kit getting ready to be put on another IS :) . I do believe I will be the first in FL but not sure. Heres some quick pics of some of the parts.(Still missing their black box, plugs, fuel pressure sensor,gauges and installation cd or instructions) :p

Sorry the pics are so big. I even used tinypic to resize. I was debating on painting the IC blk. to get that stealth look but will probably leave it alone. Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Eric J.

Reactions: BlackSportD

·
Registered
973 Posts
good shit... congrats on the kit... yeah i would powdercoat the piping too

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Josh, I will be looking forward to getting it put on hopefully next weekend when I recieve the rest of my parts.

Imprimis, I wish I would have had them do that for me, but I was to cheap :lol:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
ezzejacobs said:
Thanks Josh, I will be looking forward to getting it put on hopefully next weekend when I recieve the rest of my parts.

Imprimis, I wish I would have had them do that for me, but I was to cheap :lol:
its cool man :lol:

Or if you can get a painter get some quality paint on them (but it may chip)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^I was thinking thats what I will do for now and see if it holds up for awhile.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I kept calling and emailing Sam to get it out. Thats why I am still missing some parts. Bigwilly, how long till yours gets installed?

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
awesome bro!!! now get it in before Nov. 5th!!!! congrats, I'll be over in Naples sometime soon to visit my brother and sister in law soon, so we'll have to meet up.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
:yummy: congrats! keep us posted...

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ITALIAN LEX said:
awesome bro!!! now get it in before Nov. 5th!!!! congrats, I'll be over in Naples sometime soon to visit my brother and sister in law soon, so we'll have to meet up.
Thanks man, definately when your over let me know and will meet up. :bigSmile:

2jz- I will keep it updated. As for now I have had several issues with trannies :pissed: and am getting another one wed. So, hopefully I will be installing next weekend. Well see what happens and will try and take some pics of the install.

Eric J.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CYBERTECK said:
good job on pickin up a TE sp1 kit cant wait to see this on ur ride like what someone said earlier "keep us posted" :)
Thanks alot, I will be happy to have it on my ride soon ;)

300iss- I believe it is. Its the one from Toyomoto that you hear everyone talking about. Good luck on your order and I know you will not be disappointed w/ their customer service. :bigSmile:

Eric J.

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
ezzejacobs said:
Yeah, I kept calling and emailing Sam to get it out. Thats why I am still missing some parts. Bigwilly, how long till yours gets installed?
TE is doing mine in house as we speak. Scheduled ETA is oct.2 :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i want a turbo kit :(

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Awesome pics...let us know how progress goes!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts