Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Any word when the clutch/flywheel orders will be ready to get drop shipped? So far i have gotten the pushrod and arp bolts. No slave cylinder or toyota sealant either :/

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Any word when the clutch/flywheel orders will be ready to get drop shipped? So far i have gotten the pushrod and arp bolts. No slave cylinder or toyota sealant either :/
I wasnt suppose to have the sealant included anymore due to Toyota not being able to keep up with demand. I do have a few more left in-stock. So I will send you one regardless.

Send me a PM with your full name and email address so I can look up your order and find out whats going on. I know Competition has been back ordered on these and we recently placed an order for 10 kits to be made.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am curious wouldnt you need to change the pilot bearing too when changing out the clutch and flywheel?

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Which clutch is this exactly for... is300 or supra NA as well - would you have the part number?
I have answered this question of yours via PM. The part number is THMotorsports specific and is for an IS300. The reviews thread shows how this clutch kit is made for the IS300 specifically. Using a Supra N/A clutch kit in a W55 will not work and can cause transmission problems.

21 - 40 of 166 Posts