Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Car looks terrific. Which Tiens are those,
and how does the suspension feel now? TIA.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Originally posted by ADREY:
hope you like them. i also included pics of the mods i have done to the car.http://photos.yahoo.com/metdfd

[This message has been edited by ADREY (edited December 21, 2000).] http://photos.yahoo.com/metdfd

sorry i spelled pics incorrectly under this topic

[This message has been edited by ADREY (edited December 21, 2000).]

Nice looking IS ADREY, question Damn you fit a 275/30/19 on the rear adn without rubbing you say...and a 245 on the front. What was the offset on the front? And did you have to roll your fenders to not rub in the front? I am worried about going too big, maybe a 225 all around or a 245 in the rear? I saw the pics, but are your tires looking tooo wide for the car?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Got one word for ya, Adrey: Tight~~~~!!!!

------------------
K.P.

[This message has been edited by Rookie84 (edited December 22, 2000).]

·
Registered
115 Posts
PHATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! THAT LOOKS SO GOOD I WANNA DO THE SAME EXACT TO MY CAR I LOVE THE GRILL AND THE CVA DAMN!! WHERE IS THE CD CHANGER THOUGH AND WHAT IS THE THING UNDERNEATH THE CVA. I WORK AT A SOUND SYSTEM PLACE AND I WAS GONNA PUT IN A CVA BUT WE COULDN"T FIGURE OUT HOW??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wassup ADREY I was wondering how you got the deck mounting kit to make the Alpine Monitor fit perfectly? I'd appreciate your help because I have a Kenwood monitor, but I need the mounting kit so eveything looks flushed and nice.

·
Registered
351 Posts
hey Adrey nice looking system. I was wondering who you fitted the Lexus emblem onto the robmillen grill. PLMK. I want to do the same exact thing to the TRD Grill. Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Adrey,
That is one clean machine. It is noce tosee that some people are keeping the mods real clean on their cars.
I love those wheels. How wide are they and what is the offset on them. I thought I read that you had to roll the fenders in a previous post of yours.
Please let me know. Car looks AWESOME.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Adrey,
One more thing. How much did you lower it with those Tiens. I know they are coil overs but I was wondering how much you dropped it. It sits perfect.

Thanks again

------------------
Graphite w/ Black, LSD, Heated Seats

·
Registered
370 Posts
Originally posted by Chris Y:
Is it just me, or are your corner lights on the front headlamps clear??

-Chris Y.
the Altezza has an amber strip in the headlamp. is300 is clear with an amber bulb. don't know about the is200.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Adrey,
One last thing? What is that what looks to be a sticker right behind your front wheel wells? Is that the RMM sticker that they send out to their customers?

------------------
Graphite w/ Black, LSD, Heated Seats

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well first of all, all the fenders have been rolled in.. as for the offsett of the wheels, 44 front/rear. the drop that i have in the car is about 1-1.5". and as for the ride, it is very good considering im running on 19 wheels. other mods include adding a lexus emblem to the grill, which is about $15 dollars at any dealer. the only way to tell that its a rod millen grill, is by looking at the side panels that have their emblems. as for the question regarding the stereo please email me at [email protected] and i will help you on the cover plate for the radio that i made. the pocket underneath is directly from a supra that matches perfectly to black on the lexus. if i missed any other questions, please post...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts