Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
sick as ever. +rep. Have you thought about painting the sides of the CF hood so that it wasn't as obtrusive?

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Is that even your car? :suspiciou

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
lol... yes this is his car. I met him at the show on Saturday! HE takes his car to many of the car shows in the Toronto area.

Why wouldn't you think it's his car??? :confused:

·
Registered
52 Posts
sick car! i love the panda look!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The 2nd gen IS is starting to grow on me alot! I love your car!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Why do people feel the need to put those freakin' racing seats in every car?
The stock IS350 seats are very sporty, luxurious, and look ten times better than those hideous Bride seats... those are meant to be put in a civic, not a $40,000 luxury sports sedan.
And don't try to tell me you're taking your mint show car to the racetrack.
Please.

Outside looks hot. Get rid of those seats and put that $2000 into something better.
Oh, and please don't put that huge wing on the back... I know you're seriously thinking about it. :poke:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The stock IS350 seats are very sporty, luxurious, and look ten times better than those hideous Bride seats... those are meant to be put in a civic, not a $40,000 luxury sports sedan.
Please.

Outside looks hot. Get rid of those seats and put that $2000 into something better.
Oh, and please don't put that huge wing on the back... I know you're seriously thinking about it. :poke:
lol wow all the hate. but ya I ordered my 5 foot tall spoiler already and its being installed right now =P

no I am not puting a spoiler on. probably just a lip spoiler

·
Registered
15 Posts
Please.

just cause you cant afford sh*t.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
i'm not crazy about the decals, but very nice job...
so sick.

·
Registered
63 Posts
u need that cf trunk! but yea i saw it at the meet, looks better in person honestly :jawDrop:

im thinkin bout the ings kit knockoff from your company, any discounts with that? and hows the fitment with my is250? thanks.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
u need that cf trunk! but yea i saw it at the meet, looks better in person honestly :jawDrop:

im thinkin bout the ings kit knockoff from your company, any discounts with that? and hows the fitment with my is250? thanks.
it fits perfect. we have a couple cars with the kit in Toronto already

you will see it soon

fitment is perfect

1 - 20 of 27 Posts