Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
i try and wash mine once a week because they put so much dam salt and shit down here in iowa.( washed mine today to looks new now)

·
Registered
820 Posts
i try and wash mine once a week because they put so much dam salt and shit down here in iowa.( washed mine today to looks new now)
Same here, sadly the car gets dirty on the ride home... Iowa's roads suck, I'm guessing your in Des Moines? 5-speed?

·
Registered
117 Posts
a car wash really does a car good. it blows after u wash the car when water from the side mirrors gets all over the drivers and side door :frustrate

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
a car wash really does a car good. it blows after u wash the car when water from the side mirrors gets all over the drivers and side door :frustrate

My air compressor takes care of most of that..but I completely agree.

·
Registered
192 Posts
dmi but unfortunitly auto

·
Registered
827 Posts
car looks good but it would look better with a drop!

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
Amazing what a good wash will do. Now if only you could spell.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
From looking at the pictures background...you should have know it was going to rain...now all the time and energy you spent on getting it cleaned went to a waste....reminds me of "ME!" Lol! J/k bro, car looks good with the kit on, very clean.

·
Registered
501 Posts
nice and clean. uh yeah... obviously it rained cuz i mean, it is houston -.- we live right next to da bay and what not =/ i'm gonna wash my car this week cuz im in austin atm... but i bet u as soon as i drive back houston is gonna rain on my ride.... and yours :D

+rep for keepin a clean ride in htown

·
Registered
650 Posts
very nice. would look even better if you got rid of some of that fender gap. +rep

·
Registered
418 Posts
Looks super clean man.

May I ask what skirts are they you have? They look like Wald skirts?

Damn those LED's are bright, may I ask what brand it is?!?!?!

Reactions: azn4life
1 - 20 of 38 Posts