Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today the dealer said it was too much to fix even after everyone said it was fixable and the insurance said also.

it was claimed total.

i went to pick up all my stuff on the car because it was going to be tow away... :( i was going to take pics but i didn't have any films left..its better anywayz, she doesnt look 2 good at all.

well im really bitter right now and i dunno anymore..

im going to get a new car either g35 or is300.
can you guys help me?

also lease or buy

(i bought the is300, but now im debating over leasing now..)

plz give me some advice and stuff..thx a lot

·
Registered
275 Posts
Personally, I'd never lease a car.

And I think you're looking towards the right cars. If I was to go out and buy a new car tomarrow it would be an IS300 or 6-speed G35 Coupe. Good luck!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Regarding lease vs finance, I think it all really depends on many miles you drive per year, and whether or not you are the type of person who likes to get a new car every three years or so.

I haven't driven the G35 Coupe yet myself, but it is sharp lookin. If you are a low mileage driver, you could always lease the G35 and go back to the IS if you wanted to. . .

·
Registered
72 Posts
Def try the G35c "Leather 6 MT" it has the 18 in Conti's w the nice wheels plus the big pimp Brembo Kit with Gold Calipers. Very nice ride, quality and the tranny is just a wrist flick its so tight. Faster than the 350Z and better looking too.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Tommy Vercetti M3 said:
Def try the G35c "Leather 6 MT" it has the 18 in Conti's w the nice wheels plus the big pimp Brembo Kit with Gold Calipers. Very nice ride, quality and the tranny is just a wrist flick its so tight. Faster than the 350Z and better looking too.
gay

·
Registered
353 Posts
Buy a beater right now and save that money for atleast 5-8 months, the new IS should be due. Check that out, if not get a G35 if you don't liek the new IS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts