Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my volk SF winnings this week.
(waiting on tires, the wheels took a week to get)
so i test fitted the rears:
19x8.5 +48




more pics: here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,244 Posts
tight fit but its gonna look sweet bro... take some pics with the tires on it... :p :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Nice choice on your wheels. I was stuck between those and the GT-7 but ended up with the GT cuz they have a bigger lip. How long did you have to wait for your wheels?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fsusucks said:
Nice choice on your wheels. I was stuck between those and the GT-7 but ended up with the GT cuz they have a bigger lip. How long did you have to wait for your wheels?
honestly i didnt.
i went in and ordered them on thursday (12/4) got word they'd be in on the next tuesday. got around to picking them up that thursday (12/11).
gotta love the quick service at Dynamic Autosports.
now i just got to wait on tires.
they're on back order. but the wheels are here (which is supposed to be what im waiting on)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,618 Posts
you will have plenty of room.. if you use a second jack to raise the car to its static height you will notice that the suspension arm will arc back into a negetive camber which will give you more room.

8.5 +48 shouldn't be a problem at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YellowIS5spd said:
you will have plenty of room.. if you use a second jack to raise the car to its static height you will notice that the suspension arm will arc back into a negetive camber which will give you more room.

8.5 +48 shouldn't be a problem at all.
sweet. i wasnt taking that into account. good lookin out. :D
i want my tires! :whine:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,976 Posts
i have volks ce28n in the rear 18x8.5 with 44 offset riding on toyo t1s 255/35 with a shave fender, they dont rub at all. I think you would be fine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lilaznboi said:
:eek:

BADASS!!! nice car man

did u have to roll anything??

and can u give me specs of front and back??
thanks.
i am going to have to roll the rear for sure. i just havent had the time to get it done. so i dont really drive it too much. will get it done after the new year for sure tho.
and specs...
Volk SF Winning
front: 19x8 with +42 offset (225/35/zr19)
and
rear:19x8.5 with +48 offset (245/35/zr19)

oh and im on JIC FLT-A2s (default ride height. stiffest settings all around)
there is no gap between the tire and the wheel well/ might be a little tucked in the rear. and less than a finger gap in the front.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,976 Posts
Lex_Dymndz said:
lilaznboi said:
:eek:

BADASS!!! nice car man

did u have to roll anything??

and can u give me specs of front and back??
thanks.
i am going to have to roll the rear for sure. i just havent had the time to get it done. so i dont really drive it too much. will get it done after the new year for sure tho.
and specs...
Volk SF Winning
front: 19x8 with +42 offset (225/35/zr19)
and
rear:19x8.5 with +48 offset (245/35/zr19)

oh and im on JIC FLT-A2s (default ride height. stiffest settings all around)
there is no gap between the tire and the wheel well/ might be a little tucked in the rear. and less than a finger gap in the front.

how much is your car dropped? 1.25 inches?

also, can you make a full U-turn without rubbing?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dont really know how low it is.
it was pretty low on stock 17s.
now its not too low.
and i do rub on the plastic liner in the front. prolly going to gut the wheel wells in the front. but it isnt horrible.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top