Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DON"T GO OFF TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS INFORMATIVE ONLY

Here's the update. Tonight I closed a deal for 3 strippers for the show.
I got a killer deal through a friend of a friend. I will be HAND PICKING the girls sometime this week so we know we aint gettin no fatties.

THE PROBLEM:
If anyone mentions anything about me getting strippers anywhere near my girlfriend, I am royally fucked. No joke. I am being completely serious. So if she shows up, don't mention anything to her. My best friend set this up :).

The 2nd Problem: We need to come up with 500 bucks. I have called some of you already but please do confirm here that you can chip in.

Anything you can do will help. We're looking for 50+ per person. I know it's a lot, but the girls are here to keep us company for 6 hours and for our benefit. We'll get to chill with them, and shizzle. So please be generous. I have to front the money to them when I choose the girls.

SCHEDULE.
Anyone and everyone can stay at my place Friday night before the show. We can wash, wax, anything you want in my garage the night before. We'll roll in together Saturday Morning.

WHAT TO BRING.
Any folding chairs, folding tables, something to do. Pillows and shit. We'll be there all day. We need some coolers for food and drinks which we can pick up on Friday night.

Any questions, PM me. If you feel it would benefit this thread, please post it here.

DON"T GO OFF TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS INFORMATIVE ONLY

·
Registered
608 Posts
Sup De. aight were talking about this right now, so u know im in anyways. ill put in atleast 50 bucks and we know Eddie si the same
_Ramin

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
I will bring a cooler full of drinks... for all to part take. I dunno about beer but if we can bring that.. I'll bring it too! I think if every one throws down a Grant, we'll be ok.
Consider it Lexotic Dues for 2003 :lol:

Everyone else should bring chips and coldcuts, bread, and mayo/mustard and junk. no need for pimp juice.

·
Registered
608 Posts
guys Nate is right, seriously they keep insisting on roll in on friday, what if we go on saturday and dont get in???????
im not familiar with that so ill leave it up to u guys, but someone just confirm that w will be fine.
-Ramin

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Newton-IS300 said:
guys Nate is right, seriously they keep insisting on roll in on friday, what if we go on saturday and dont get in???????
im not familiar with that so ill leave it up to u guys, but someone just confirm that w will be fine.
-Ramin
Dont worry about roll-in .... I will address that with IX. just make sure u have under 1/4 tank of gas of possibly less!!!!

Bring the food dammit!

·
13,978 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
Newton-IS300 said:
-Ramin
Dont worry about roll-in .... I will address that with IX. just make sure u have under 1/4 tank of gas of possibly less!!!!

Bring the food dammit!
website says 1/8th. :p

·
Registered
398 Posts
I already spoke to you last night De. I'll chip in the $50.

PROBLEM! - My GF will be attending the show with us. De, I will give you the money confidentially. Julie might think that I'm paying for "prostitutes". So, lets keep this clean on my side. :D

Rich, I'll be at your house when we need to leave. Just let me.

I'll bring some snacks.

The site does say 1/8 of a tank. I know they are strict on that rule, so try to make that a priority to have minimal gas.

·
13,978 Posts
alright here's the deal homos. i just emailed my friend who works for IX. he says spots are first come first serve so you guys SHOULD try to make it there friday night. otherwise you could always get there from 10:30 to 12 on saturday morning but he doesn't recommend that. these are usually for standby ppl so go on FRIDAY! doors close at 12 on sat.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Re: UPDATE Boston IX 9/13/03 All those registered, please

SophieSleeps said:
THE PROBLEM:
If anyone mentions anything about me getting strippers anywhere near my girlfriend, I am royally fucked. No joke. I am being completely serious. So if she shows up, don't mention anything to her. My best friend set this up :).
:lol:

SophieSleeps said:
The 2nd Problem: We need to come up with 500 bucks. I have called some of you already but please do confirm here that you can chip in.

Anything you can do will help. We're looking for 50+ per person. I know it's a lot, but the girls are here to keep us company for 6 hours and for our benefit. We'll get to chill with them, and shizzle. So please be generous. I have to front the money to them when I choose the girls.
no broblem bro. :D

SophieSleeps said:
SCHEDULE.
Anyone and everyone can stay at my place Friday night before the show. We can wash, wax, anything you want in my garage the night before. We'll roll in together Saturday Morning.
I'll be your house on Fri. :wink:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oneeyejack said:
alright here's the deal homos. i just emailed my friend who works for IX. he says spots are first come first serve so you guys SHOULD try to make it there friday night. otherwise you could always get there from 10:30 to 12 on saturday morning but he doesn't recommend that. these are usually for standby ppl so go on FRIDAY! doors close at 12 on sat.
Yeah yeah. Don't worry bout it.

·
13,978 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
oneeyejack said:
Yeah yeah. Don't worry bout it.
aite. don't blame me if you guys can't get in. :wink:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Listen up fock faces.

I am in and I will chip in at least $50.00 and my car won't even be in the show(long mutha fockin story). So everybody pony up and if De loses any money I am gonna smack all you bishes.

On a lighter note can't wait to see you guys. Peace and see you on Friday.

De at this point I would like to request petite brunette with a nice biscuit and medium to large breastesses thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
i feel ya tomC... my car might not be ready either.. chances are, it wont be.. im not too happy, but wuts one more show to miss when u've missed about 95% of them this year lol...

my leather seats are coming in on friday... so it will be an extremely tight fit to have the installed before saturday... if all goes well.. who knows...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
TomC said:
De at this point I would like to request petite brunette with a nice biscuit and medium to large breastesses thank you.
hee hee...got just the one in mind. Met her last night at the Squire.

De, just blame me for the girls...
I'll be happy to take the hit, providing I get lots of pictures.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
De ill be by on friday night tell me what to bring and what decals i need to make and hurry up.

ill chip in 50 no prob. i dunno if i will have a 1/4 tank i use it up quuickly so im at 3/4 right now and i dirve like 50 a day. fuck it i have to paint my intake. payce

-Eddie

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BIG CHANGE

They aren't strippers. The girls refused to do it cause they could make more in 1-2 hours of dancing.

HOWEVER, we do have a great alternative. The dude is hooking us up with 3 models from a model agency.

Is bikini top and hot pants ok for you all? I'm trying to decide on what they should wear.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts