Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is done and ready to come home to me. Peter has been a great help and has always been available for me to ask stupid questions and bugging him night and day about my car :D I would like to personally thank Peter & Ryan for all their help in getting me boosted (also Ray for working on my car even though I never talked to him)

Dynos and pics will be up once Ryan e-mails me the sheets and hopefully some pics too. Peter told me the car dynoed at about 383 rwhp at 15psi :eek: (remember this is running on 91 octane gas and an auto , cuz I filled up my tank so I can get a true pic of what my #'s would be with only 91 octane, Cali sucks) Plus the L-tuned had to be removed (way too restrictive and I was losing from 20-30 rwhp with it :cry: ) Looks like the l-tuned will be on the FS forum once the car gets back to me then.

Now I just gotta wait for my baby to come home to me and for Peter to finish up with his 3" cat back exhaust! :eek:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats man. Those are some great numbers for 91 pump gas. Some people are way too concerned about making 600+ hp on race gas. Be sure to post your dyno plot if you get a chance.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
383rwhp is very good for 15 pounds! enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
damn! will there ever be a summer like this where one out of every other IS is getting boost? I doubt it. Crazy!

Awesome numbers man, congrats, I can't wait till I'm up there too! :D

Kane

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
turnip8snatch said:
Ah HA!! your the guy that was in the que before me!! Congrats.......I should have mine shortly!! If its the yellow IS that was sitting at pfs.....i love the automated gauge pod.......

Very NICE!!
yah. hes the one with the yellow IS :eek:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No kinda doubt it, since it's an auto and we only have 91 octane pump gas, it'll be at the 380 range still for 15psi, which I'm perfectly happy with FOR NOW.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Congrats ...Be safe...and ENJOY! VVrrrooommm Psssst....
-Matt

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got my car back this Sunday and aside from a little idle problem (which was fixed from help with Peter and the Tec3) the car is :eek:

Took the car out for a little drive last night (told the wife I forgot something at my parents house :lol: ) and the smile on my face could not have been bigger. Also my heart was jumping all over the place when boost hit (was running at only 10psi) An older model camaro RS+ kept on tailgating me but I wasn't in the mood to fool around on the freeway cuz still some traffic.

Dyno's and pics will be posted tonight. Unless you have boost you will never know how I am feeling right now.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
again congrats the blessed ones know the feeling you are talkin about... I hope my car is done this weekend..then off to Miami..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts