Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's is the Sit-Rep,

My gf just told me that she was going to buy me a used R6 for my B-day(December).

Knowing myself, i have never rode on a bike (but i did take lessons for it), eventually i'll probably kill myself on it one day.

I told her i would rather keep my chances of being alive if i could get a Turbo Kit install on my Lex instead.

Would u guys choose the kit or the bike?

P.S. If you're voting, please tell me why?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
definately the turbo. fast bikes are everywhere. fast cars (well, cars that are fast like IS + turbo and equally as cool) are much more rare. anyone can go buy a mustang or a camaro and be fast, but the look like crap, aren't nice on the inside, and ride even worse. go for the boost.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
ohh, and how many mustangs or camaros go screaming down the highway making a hissing noise. can you tell i want a turbo too?

·
Registered
831 Posts
I want your girlfriend mine makes fun of my IS obsession :lol: :lol: :oops: :chill:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flproject13 said:
I want your girlfriend mine makes fun of my IS obsession :lol: :lol: :oops: :chill:
Oh believe....she the same way.

I talk about the car left and right and she's getting sick of it.

Hmm..I'm dinking to myself, since i'm getting my SRT intake install next week, does that mean it's a waste?

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Man...I wish My Girl would get me a used bike or even money...all she does is spend, spend, spend :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
612 Posts
DON'T get the SRT intake... :shame:

get the turbo. Besides, you WONT need the bike when you have a turbo IS... you'll be killing those bikes anyway :p :p

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
onyx_is said:
DON'T get the SRT intake... :shame:

get the turbo. Besides, you WONT need the bike when you have a turbo IS... you'll be killing those bikes anyway :p :p
I got the SRT Intake kit already. I'm just waiting to break the 1000 mile mark.

After that, i guess i can sell it, if my girl decides to buy me the kit, if she's still around.

·
Registered
380 Posts
here are the rules to owning a bike. you have either layed it down in the past or your gonna lay it down. hopefully when it happens and it will, you can live through it. get a fucking turbo kit.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
vahe said:
here are the rules to owning a bike. you have either layed it down in the past or your gonna lay it down. hopefully when it happens and it will, you can live through it. get a fucking turbo kit.
VERY TRUE!

Been there and done that. I voted for turbo...

·
Registered
487 Posts

i voted bike :roll:
i think you would only understand if u have one...
but u will fall and as soon as u get it fixed u will fall again...
and yea u willll falll so if u dont wanna risk it turbo it is ... i am sure u wont be sad lol
does ur girl have a sister :D

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: ....

neiiy69 said:
i voted bike :roll:
i think you would only understand if u have one...
but u will fall and as soon as u get it fixed u will fall again...
and yea u willll falll so if u dont wanna risk it turbo it is ... i am sure u wont be sad lol
does ur girl have a sister :D
Yes....12 years old. :lol:

Like i said...i rather opt for the kit, rather than kill myself on a bike.

·
Registered
487 Posts

lol 12.......... :crazy:
thats oki but like i said if u dont wanna fall dont get the bike...
and yea u will fall :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts