Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

As most of you know MVP recently found out by a very good customer of ours(also MY.IS member) that the UR Pulley kit for the Supra does in fact work on the IS300 MINUS the water pump pulley. MVP has teamed up with Unorthodox Racing to bring out a direct OEM replacement Water Pump Pulley for the IS300 to make a complete set!!! These will be made in limited quantity batches so don't wait as these may not be around forever!!!

Selling price is set to be $105 SHIPPED for the water pump pulley. As such we will require a 50% non refundable deposit(as long as the GB meets minimum people), the remaining balance is due when they are ready to ship from MVP to your door!!

LINK TO PURCHASE
Engine Dress for IS300

Post up or call in to secure your Unorthodox Racing Water Pump Pulley TODAY!!

If you do not have the other pulleys already MVP can make you a COMPLETE kit with this pulley, Power Steering, Alternator, and Tensioner Pulley!!!

Fits following vehicles:
98-02 Lexus GS300 3.0L DOHC 24V VVTi
01-05 Lexus IS300 3.0L DOHC 24V VVTi
98-00 Lexus SC300 3.0L DOHC 24V VVTi
98-98 Toyota Supra 3.0L DOHC 24V VVTi

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
876 Posts
very nice job robert!!! just what i've been waiting for! i wonder who the members were who figured the pulley didn't fit ;) you can go ahead and throw me on the list! what time frame are you guys and UR thinking of trying to get this done by??

1. UsaPride

now where's yoguju???? lol

~cody

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Im right here man! Im in! Put me down...

·
Registered
362 Posts
What is the immediate impact one should expect from this pulley alone?

·
Registered
876 Posts
What is the immediate impact one should expect from this pulley alone?
I would guess 3-5 hp, but that's a complete guess. Robert was suppose to test one for us :p I'm doing it mostly for looks tho..since they look 10000x better and they are pretty cheap.

And good to see u here yogu! ;)

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'll take one as well..

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

Feel free to call in at your earliest convenience to place your deposit! There's another member who I've been speaking with via PM from HI who also wants in on this. Time frame will totally depend on how fast we can get to 10 members. Once we hit that UR can give me an exact ETA.

Lets get this going!!

Regards,
Robert

·
Boosted Troll
1,360 Posts
Can you throw me on the list for a complete pulley set(including the WP)?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One more placed today!!! Lets get this rolling, I know you guys want some nice polished aluminum pulleys for your IS300's!!!!

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
876 Posts
TTT!

1.UsaPride
2.Yogujuhere
3.lexxxo13

Need deposits from you guys :D.

Regards,
Robert
hey robert, do you need me to call or can you look up history and use the same credit card?

Cody Elfring if it matters. :) thank you sir!

~cody

·
Boosted Troll
1,360 Posts
No one else is jumpin in on this??

we need 5 more people? LETS DO THIS!! lol come on folks you know you want some bad ass pulleys!! dont be shy now:p

·
Registered
308 Posts
Still waiting to hear back from lexxxo13

Regards,
Robert
Sorry, I've moved and have no internet access at the moment. Send me a pay pay request for the funds. Or call me at 626-664-37xx. Daniel. Thanks

Edit: Just got off the phone w/ Robert and placed a deposit. Thank you sir!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i may be interested in a complete set including water pump..

1 - 20 of 99 Posts