Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just do it. It is just criticism. Were you moderators made fun of in school. Is that why you can't take any criticism? What the hell is wrong with you?

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I'll do better than that SS, I'll delete it...

And before you say anything, read the News Flash! Please Read! thread. It will probably answer all your pertinent questions.

Let me ask you, out of your amazing 10 posts thus far, have you said anything that wasn't inflammatory, condescending or inciteful? Didn't think so. So please, don't even bother arguing. I'd rather deal with Geoff anyday, at least he seems intelligent.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

[This message has been edited by webmaster (edited November 08, 2000).]

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by comptechcls:
And why are we all haters?
Comptech, do you feel that you belong to the same trolling club as SS?

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
219 Posts
Tony,
Any chance that this rash of hostile trollers are all just one person with a grudge. Isn't there a way to log IP addresses on the web server to see if this is the case. This is getting pretty annoying

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Tony said Geoff was intelligent! Geoff calls Tony his friend! Wow can ya just feel the love........I feel like I'm lying in a field of tall grass on a summer afternoon with the scent of wild flowers and pine trees wafting in the breeze LMAO.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by Doug:
Tony said Geoff was intelligent! Geoff calls Tony his friend! Wow can ya just feel the love........I feel like I'm lying in a field of tall grass on a summer afternoon with the scent of wild flowers and pine trees wafting in the breeze LMAO.
Now, that was funny.

Or for another example of a responsibly funny O/T thread, try this one.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

1 - 10 of 10 Posts