Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys :)

Here's my first thread here, i'm a regular on the Nissan 370Z Forum forum for almost 4 years now. Coming from the Z world, i must say that the IS are one of the sexiest sports sedan from Japan, and i'm interested on one as well for my daily, 2nd gen that is ;)

Without further ado, here's my 2009 Nissan 370Z fully loaded touring with Akebono brakes and all the high end goodies Nissan makes for this car. Being that i'm from Brunei Darussalam, it's only natural to have a RHD car :bigSmile:

The day i brought her home, 10/03/2010

I think it was almost a year before i changed my registration plate number

Then the mod bug bites hard..

From the above picture of stock engine bay, to a few CF bit panels

These is what an itchy DIY-craze hands did :p

Pried opened the headlights, painted the housings flat black and i sent the bezels to a painting shop to match my pearl white body

Halo rings switched on ;)

Will continue on the 2nd post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Past progresses

Installed a CF diffuser ;)

Lowered her on H&R lowering springs, and this is my second springs. My first one was Swifts', but it rides too harsh and i got it sold.

Installed a custom Sunline Racing kit with custom fenders and Mine's rear spoiler, and i painted those OEM Rays wheels gold :cool:

:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheels and Photo shoots ;)

Pulled the trigger on a custom K3 projekt P1 wheels with custom offsets :cool: and these are the pictures from 2 photo shoot sessions done by my friends.

Rolling shot :cool:

And this was my second photo shoot, with a few rig shots :approve:

The rig shots are not high resolutions, hence the grainy look. I haven't upload the high res ones to my Flickr acc, too lazy to do that :p and here's a couple of Iphone shots.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Current pictures

Sold off the kits and exhaust, and this is how she looks like at the moment

Rear shot, the black spots are the residues from silicones used to hold the rear spats, haven't got the time to properly get them polished.

Engine bay shot

An HDR shot

So far, in the 3 years time frame of owning this car, i've had 2 setups on the suspension and 3 exhausts changes :p And thanks for watching :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks great!
Thank you sir :approve:

looks amazing, love what you did with the headlights! The car looks awesome, even without the lip kit!
Thank you sir :approve: yeah i was a bit skeptical to sell the kit because the 370Z's stock look is not that keen, but ended getting them kit sold :p

Sexy ass! I love seeing wide tires from the rear. I hope you do something similar with an IS!
Thank you sir ;) will def do, already have a list of mods for the IS even when i haven't got one bwahaha :neener:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts