Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here know how to get a hold of Uni? I've emailed him at [email protected] but with no success. I'm guess he's either away, or that his hotmail is flagging me as a spammer. Anyone have other contact information for him? If so, please PM me.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
PM Digger8, he might have contact since they were both at IS impressions for a while...

hope this helps.

j

·
Registered
140 Posts
i had trouble getting a hold of him as well, but don't worry. He's just a busy guy. He will get back to you eventually.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
DUDE! I've been trrying to get a hold of the guy for the last 5 days.
littl emore comforting that the rest of you are experiencing the same thing.

·
Registered
140 Posts
haha i think i was the first though...lol
anyways, don't worry about it, he will get back to you. He's proven to me to be a honest seller, if that is what you are waiting for.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still can't get a hold of him. I saw him on MSN briefly and sent him a couple messages. Happysmp, any luck?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
yup, it's gone...

Still no luck contacting him. I've already sent the guy 5-6 emails over the last 9 days.
I've spoken to digger08 and a few others, and everyone seems to say he's a good guy.
I got his number from ebay, and will call him tomorrow. I think 10 days is pretty easy going of me. Other than that, I see no choice but to contact ebay about the transaction.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
yup...assuming everything goes well and I have the money

L-Tuned is made of poly urethane and Carson is made of Fiber/Poly mix (80/20)
The Carson kit is well made, paint matches perfectly, there some flex to the bumper as well...it's not just like fiber that's gonna crack and break into many pieces.

It be easier for me to sell the L-Tuned and keep the Carson, but we'll see what happens...I've got the L-Tuned rear coming and figured might as well go for the full conversion.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Just got screwed.

Finally contacted Martin Lewis (UNI) and he sold the item to someone local. Most likely one of you. I'm reporting him to ebay and letting you know on the forums.

FYI

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
happysmp said:
Just got screwed.

Finally contacted Martin Lewis (UNI) and he sold the item to someone local. Most likely one of you. I'm reporting him to ebay and letting you know on the forums.

FYI
Wow, that's ass! I can't believe people do that --> post a forsale
item, commit to it and then flake out.

j

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Well if it was me and I didn't loose any money I would just leave negative feedback and leave it at that.

It's his item, he can do whatever he wants to do with it even if the ebay auction ends.

Sucks but what can you do, probably got a better deal from someone else outside of ebay.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
happysmp said:
Just got screwed.

FYI

FYI, I'm the one he sold the kit to... but I'm sorry to hear about your incident/misunderstanding with Uni.

I hope you didn't pay for the kit first?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts