Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few months ago a customer called us up and advised his car had some rattles and such in the rear end of his C. We gave him a deal on some rear rigid bars and asked him to try them out. Given 2.5-3 months we got the call back today. Our under chassis braces for his C have helped out near 100%. His rattles and such have gone away to a point, now he has air ride on his car so we cannot eliminate all of it, but the braces from the chassis to the subframe have done the trick.

Just wanted to let you all know, so if you have any of these issues our braces can help. For the C guys I will knock off 50$ if interested, just pm me.

D

·
Registered
13 Posts
So a few months ago a customer called us up and advised his car had some rattles and such in the rear end of his C. We gave him a deal on some rear rigid bars and asked him to try them out. Given 2.5-3 months we got the call back today. Our under chassis braces for his C have helped out near 100%. His rattles and such have gone away to a point, now he has air ride on his car so we cannot eliminate all of it, but the braces from the chassis to the subframe have done the trick.

Just wanted to let you all know, so if you have any of these issues our braces can help. For the C guys I will knock off 50$ if interested, just pm me.

D
How much and how much work is required to install?

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10-20 minutes, very easy install.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts