Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next one will be April 2nd 2014. We had 12 IS300s out there last time, lets make that number grow just a tad bit, and shut down those honda rockets ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anybody else go to this meet last week?? Saw quite a few IS300s. But the only guy i got to talk to before they shut the meet down was another guy with an IS300 but not on these boards.

·
Registered
367 Posts
i was there around 8:30ish and there was a few cars, then around 9:30ish the lot was pretty much full. cops rolled in a little after that and some people scattered and the smarter ones waited. cops didnt seem to be giving tickets or anything just wanted people out.

rolled through where all the IS300's were parked and couldnt park cause they were parked all douchey (sorry if your on this forum but it was kidna a douche move parking across 2-3 spots) so parked on the next row, walked away for a bit and cae back then everyone was parked normal but i couldnt move my car.lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was there around 8:30ish and there was a few cars, then around 9:30ish the lot was pretty much full. cops rolled in a little after that and some people scattered and the smarter ones waited. cops didnt seem to be giving tickets or anything just wanted people out.

rolled through where all the IS300's were parked and couldnt park cause they were parked all douchey (sorry if your on this forum but it was kidna a douche move parking across 2-3 spots) so parked on the next row, walked away for a bit and cae back then everyone was parked normal but i couldnt move my car.lol
We park like that to reserve spots for other IS300s, sorry if I didn't catch you, I would've flagged you down to park with us!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts